What To Do If You Witness A Bike Accident?

Yesterday my boss was panting when he entered the office. He had witnessed an accident on the road involving a motorcycle and a cyclist. My boss is a cyclist so his sympathy goes with the cyclist. However, upon my query, it turned out that the motorcycle was on the right lane where the bike was moving from the other direction in a counterflow manner. Tsk, tsk, both riders were inured though not heavily. I could only say that lack of discipline for some riders really creates accidents like that.

I think that if anyone witnesses a road accident we should immediately call and Ambulance or seek local help from the people near by for providing enough medical facilities to the victim.

We should always keep humanity at first and so we should always come forward to help and should keep the feeling of wasting our time away.

It's definitely stressful and sometimes weird to talk to the police about an accident, but you'll definitely feel a lot better helping out than if you do nothing. Even ignoring that it's the right thing to do, it'll make you sleep better at night. People are generally really appreciative of the help. Also, the situation will be much better if you helped than if you don't.

From the two major accidents I witnessed, I will say that it was pretty easy for me to stay calm and call for help. I think the adrenaline helped, but the brain has a way of making sure you do the things that need to be done.