What to do on my holidays?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Deepest Blue, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Deepest Blue

    Deepest Blue Guest

    Any of you beastly rec.runners own an apartment you'd care to rent me sometime in July for three or
    four weeks?

    I was taking the family to Paris, but the crumbling value of the dollar has convinced me it's wiser
    to visit you guys and show y'all what a *real* runner looks like. PLUS, I can make HUGE savings on
    my running purchases that will probably pay for the cost of my flight.

    I'm looking for something suitable for two adults and two teenagers. I expect cleanliness, style,
    and an interesting location. Whilst I have no intention of making you wildly rich, I'm prepared to
    pay over the odds for something that tickles my fancy.

    If you wish to dent the bank account of a Brit, mail me at;

    [email protected]

    As they say in the ads, I look forward to your call :)

    Tags:

  2. Jtiche

    Jtiche Guest

    We might be able to work something out, how old is your wife and what does she look like?

  3. On 04 Mar 2004 20:05:24 GMT, [email protected] (Jtiche) wrote:

    >We might be able to work something out, how old is your wife and what does she look like?

    38. Slim, pretty.

    What you should have asked is;

    "Could I tolerate being in her company for more than fifteen minutes?"

    The answer to which would be;

    "I sincerely doubt it."

  4. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    Pris Stratton wrote:

    > What you should have asked is;
    >
    > "Could I tolerate being in her company for more than fifteen minutes?"

    Nope, how many legs comes to mind.