What to do on my holidays?

Deepest Blue

Guest
Any of you beastly rec.runners own an apartment you'd care to rent me sometime in July for three or
four weeks?

I was taking the family to Paris, but the crumbling value of the dollar has convinced me it's wiser
to visit you guys and show y'all what a *real* runner looks like. PLUS, I can make HUGE savings on
my running purchases that will probably pay for the cost of my flight.

I'm looking for something suitable for two adults and two teenagers. I expect cleanliness, style,
and an interesting location. Whilst I have no intention of making you wildly rich, I'm prepared to
pay over the odds for something that tickles my fancy.

If you wish to dent the bank account of a Brit, mail me at;

[email protected]

As they say in the ads, I look forward to your call :)

Jtiche

Guest
We might be able to work something out, how old is your wife and what does she look like?

Pris Stratton

Guest
On 04 Mar 2004 20:05:24 GMT, [email protected] (Jtiche) wrote:

>We might be able to work something out, how old is your wife and what does she look like?

38. Slim, pretty.

What you should have asked is;

"Could I tolerate being in her company for more than fifteen minutes?"

The answer to which would be;

"I sincerely doubt it."

Doug Freese

Guest
Pris Stratton wrote:

> What you should have asked is;
>
> "Could I tolerate being in her company for more than fifteen minutes?"

Nope, how many legs comes to mind.