What to do?!!?!

Tj Poseno

Guest
I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of getting
into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TJ Poseno) wrote:

> I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of getting
> into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS

Sell it.

If it's not worth anything, give away everything but the rear hub, cog, and the chain. Use them to
build a single-speed MTB out of a junked mountain bike frame. If you can't find a completely
unloved mountain bike frame with horizontal or semi-horizontal dropouts, then wait until your
garbage service's Spring clean-up week. You won't be able to adopt all the bike bits that go out
to the curb.

In article <[email protected]>, TJ Poseno <[email protected]> wrote:
>I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of getting
>into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS

Give it to a kid or set it on the curb and the kid will find it.

--Paul

Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TJ
> Poseno) wrote:
>
> > I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of
> > getting into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS
>
> Sell it.
>
> If it's not worth anything, give away everything but the rear hub, cog, and the chain. Use them to
> build a single-speed MTB out of a junked mountain bike frame. If you can't find a completely
> unloved mountain bike frame with horizontal or semi-horizontal dropouts, then wait until your
> garbage service's Spring clean-up week. You won't be able to adopt all the bike bits that go out
> to the curb.

Sounds like a good idea, I guess Ill have to do that, I like to jump bikes and have wanted a BMX
bike, I got it in a dumpster, but when I got it home, jumped a few times I realized it doesnt like
to fly, and VERY uncomfortable. Ill have to do that

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "TJ Poseno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of
> > getting into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS
>
> Turn it into a recumbent bike, ;^)
>
> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/junkbike/junkbike.htm
>
> Mike

Ill have to do that, ive always wanted a recumbent