What to do?!!?!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tj Poseno, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. Tj Poseno

    Tj Poseno Guest

    I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of getting
    into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TJ Poseno) wrote:

    > I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of getting
    > into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS

    Sell it.

    If it's not worth anything, give away everything but the rear hub, cog, and the chain. Use them to
    build a single-speed MTB out of a junked mountain bike frame. If you can't find a completely
    unloved mountain bike frame with horizontal or semi-horizontal dropouts, then wait until your
    garbage service's Spring clean-up week. You won't be able to adopt all the bike bits that go out
    to the curb.

  3. In article <[email protected]>, TJ Poseno <[email protected]> wrote:
    >I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of getting
    >into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS

    Give it to a kid or set it on the curb and the kid will find it.

    --Paul

  4. Tj Poseno

    Tj Poseno Guest

    Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (TJ
    > Poseno) wrote:
    >
    > > I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of
    > > getting into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS
    >
    > Sell it.
    >
    > If it's not worth anything, give away everything but the rear hub, cog, and the chain. Use them to
    > build a single-speed MTB out of a junked mountain bike frame. If you can't find a completely
    > unloved mountain bike frame with horizontal or semi-horizontal dropouts, then wait until your
    > garbage service's Spring clean-up week. You won't be able to adopt all the bike bits that go out
    > to the curb.

    Sounds like a good idea, I guess Ill have to do that, I like to jump bikes and have wanted a BMX
    bike, I got it in a dumpster, but when I got it home, jumped a few times I realized it doesnt like
    to fly, and VERY uncomfortable. Ill have to do that

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  6. Stu

    Stu Guest

  7. Matt J

    Matt J Guest

  8. Tj Poseno

    Tj Poseno Guest

    "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "TJ Poseno" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I ahve a POS BMX bike, anyone know what I can do with it? Im not a BMXer and I thought of
    > > getting into it, then I tried it andi realized it isnt fun AT ALL. What can I do wiht this POS
    >
    > Turn it into a recumbent bike, ;^)
    >
    > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/junkbike/junkbike.htm
    >
    > Mike

    Ill have to do that, ive always wanted a recumbent