What to wear under bike bibs or shorts

I wear a tight fitting t-shirt under my bibs in the cold weather but as far as "down there" I wear nothing.

capwater said:
God help us all, please don't start this thread again!

Shorts/bibs are designed to go bareback. Nuff said.

This question come up as much as a HO does during sex. I know its hard{is that a pun}to wear something that makes you look like your more of a man then your are but cycling cloths are made like this out of this material for a reason. Nothing under cycling cloths.

triguy98 said:
I hate cups. The dont protect anything, the just transfer the blow to the whole area around our crotch. I got yelled at all the time in karate for "forgetting" mine. I'll take the straight shot to the nuts, thankouverymuch.

Needing one while on a bike of anyvariety? Youve got one heck of a hardtail motorcycle, dude.

And its never my nuts that hurt at the end of a ride, so a pad there doesnt really matter.
obviously you've never been a catcher on a baseball team.

bluecann said:
obviously you've never been a catcher on a baseball team.
Well, obviously if you're gonna kneel there with your legs spread wide just waiting for a shot in the nuts. Me? Not that dumb. I've done tons of martial arts and very much prefer no cup. Havent gotten hit hard yet.

triguy98 said:
Well, obviously if you're gonna kneel there with your legs spread wide just waiting for a shot in the nuts. Me? Not that dumb. I've done tons of martial arts and very much prefer no cup. Havent gotten hit hard yet.

Well when you do you'll pray for one.

triguy98 said:
been hit in the cup by foul tips plenty of times, it does its job very well, and it isn't uncomfortable. one day after you're done seeing stars you'll see the light.;)