    Pacific Gas and Electric Company - pg&e

    From: "Tom Kunich" Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
    .... Wow.
    to ever believe that daughters would shoot up

    not to be able to run and play with my two daughters." ...
    rec.bicycles.racing -
    by Tom Kunich

    Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.off-road "Tom Kunich" wrote Cam pics of my
    daughters

    Tom Kunich" wrote Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing Subject: Re: Biking
    Women's Racing Team was not very supportive of my daughters racing. ...

    Tom Kunich wrote And what drugs would those be
    for your daughters

    Tags:

  2. Dear Google, can you stop this spamming of our news groups? This user is
    sending messages every hour or so like the one below. I have included source
    info at the bottom of this message:

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > What Tom Kunich aka DUMBASS does all day..I wonder if
    > Tom Kunich SLUT DAUGHTERS who you can on find on streets
    > conners in oakland, sf, richmond and sult x-wife would be
    > annoyed if someone started posting little toms internet
    > actions on signs around in there neighborhood? How about
    > down on the bulletin boards at the local supermarket.
    > Oakland, Ca drug dealers, hookers, and
    > Pacific Gas and Electric Company - pg&e
    >

    > From: "Tom Kunich" Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
    > ... Wow.
    > to ever believe that daughters would shoot up
    >
    > not to be able to run and play with my two daughters." ...
    > rec.bicycles.racing -
    > by Tom Kunich
    >
    > Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.off-road "Tom Kunich" wrote Cam pics of my
    > daughters
    >
    > Tom Kunich" wrote Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing Subject: Re: Biking
    > Women's Racing Team was not very supportive of my daughters racing. ...
    >

    > Tom Kunich wrote And what drugs would those be
    > for your daughters

    Source Info: