What tools do I need?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Cleveland Steam, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. To change out a cassette.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. depends on the cassette, however for most shimano versions is think you'd need a chain whip,
    lock-nit and a wrench

    "Cleveland Steamer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > To change out a cassette.
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. Topdog

    Topdog Guest

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > depends on the cassette, however for most shimano versions is think you'd need a chain whip,
    > lock-nit and a wrench
    >

    > "Cleveland Steamer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > To change out a cassette.
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    Campy uses a different size lock-nut than Shimano - don't try to use the same one or you will strip
    it out. A good size crescent wrench works ideally, much better than ones where you have to grip the
    jaws shut.

  4. My son,

    I have a rather large tool that you can use.

    Fr. Guido

  5. I see you are offering yourself as the biggest tool on usenet.

    "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My son,
    >
    > I have a rather large tool that you can use.
    >
    > Fr. Guido

  6. Steamy,

    Except the boyz over in rec.bicycling.racing just voted me out of the tribe. My feelings are hurt. I
    still have hope that I can offer myself to you guys in this group.

    Fr. Guido