What tools do I need?

"Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> depends on the cassette, however for most shimano versions is think you'd need a chain whip,
> lock-nit and a wrench
>

> "Cleveland Steamer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > To change out a cassette.
> >
> > Thanks.

Campy uses a different size lock-nut than Shimano - don't try to use the same one or you will strip
it out. A good size crescent wrench works ideally, much better than ones where you have to grip the
jaws shut.

My son,

I have a rather large tool that you can use.

Fr. Guido

Steamy,

Except the boyz over in rec.bicycling.racing just voted me out of the tribe. My feelings are hurt. I
still have hope that I can offer myself to you guys in this group.

Fr. Guido