What type of bike do you have

I think my hardtail days are numbered... just today I got a great deal on a secondhand Cannondale Scalpel. I've always dreamed of owning one, but never thought I'd be able to afford it. Better still is that selling the hardtail will pay for about 90% of the new frame.

Now the task of swapping all the trick bits off of my hardtail remains.. can't wait!!!!! :D

I own a trek fuel 90 that was modified from a 70 with juicy five and XT I am planning to put all of the components on a heckler frame

I also own a shwinn mesa GXT and I beat the hell out of it. i throw it into the yard and let it "steer its self":p

Got a Cannondale F2000 from a friend. Built with Magura Brake and Panaroma tyre on Spinergy revX rim.

Anyone know rounghly how much will it cost resetting the gears? i think my gear setting is out.

just picked up my a Specialized 05 Hardrock Sport. so far so good im liking it alot and i've heard its better then the older ones. Im still new to bikes and want to know some information on what i can do to improve on this bike.

Early 90s Giant "Option" ATB converted for touring
2005 Motobecane 600HT
1995 Schwinn Moab 3 100th Anniversary Editon

Tomac Eli custom built FS XC/trail bike
DMR trailstar custom built HT jump/4x bike
Handsome Dog Rockhound custom built stock trials bike
KOXX levelboss long 20" mod custom built trials bike
Apollo commuter bike

I feel that I am going to buy a trek liquid 55 and make it one of the project one bikes. with the black and yellow flames:) :) :cool: :cool:

Would you be willing to sell you 1997 specialized shark cruiser, and for how much?

velo4it said:
mtn bikes:
2002 zion ti(litespeed frame) hardtail geared w/ xtr wheelset & disks, fox f80x
2004 zion 853 ebb ss hardtail w/xtr wheelset & disks, fox f80x
1998 specialized sworks m2 surly ss convert w/xtr vbrakes, sid
1992 specialized sworks m2 - cracked frame

roadie:
1994 specialized sworks m2 roadie

recreational:
1997 specialized shark cruiser with beer opener built in frame & nexus hub
unknown year giant simple cruiser (for the ladies)

Hi guys - first post. I found this forum after 'surfing' the net looking for info on my new bike purchase.

I have a 1998 Raceline Expert XC bike, rode like a dream, nice and light and it took all I could dish out to it - I had a major stack in a summer series race recently - did about AUD$800 damage - after that I thought it was time for a new bike!

I am picking up a 2005 Giant XTC2 tomorrow, looking forward to a decent bash on it over the weekend :) .

I have a : 2000 diamondback XR4.

1998 Trek ZX6500 hardtail.

2003 Giant NRS1

A 2005 Yeti 575 on order and should arrive within a week or two. :)

I have a 2004 Cannondale Prophet 600. Lefty....what else do i have 2 say...when c-dales patent runs out the lefty will be the industry standard...CANNONDALE ALL THE WAY!!!:cool:

ChangMan said:
Pinarello Dogma FP. Took me forever to save up for it. :p
Superpimp bike ChangMan. Congrats.

What do I have? It's all in my sig below... 2004 Marin San Marino (for sale!), 2005 Marin Pine Mountain, and I just picked up my 2005 Giant TCR Zero today. The TCR is absolutely freaking awesome. I didn't really think a bike could really make me faster, but man was I wrong. This thing's fast!

1999 Voodoo (xc, steel)
2001 Iron horse cyclone (rd, alu/steel)
2005 Scattante R660 (rd, alu/carbon):D