What type of bike do you have

Originally posted by Duckwah

For the record I have 5 Giant bikes in my living room right now!

5 bikes in your living room? LOL

So... I guess taking my bike to bed is not that far out then eh? ;)

I ride a schwinn mesa GSD (Very nice bike)
Next year a planned upgrade of a schwinn
Moab Pro is Planned...

2003 model Felt Fs850.Its not a big name like the ones listed but im upgrading the components to XT and it certainly does the job offroad.

Cannondale CAAD5 hardtail .. XT/XTR group, Coda hyrdaulic discs (being replaced with Hayes hydros soon), and a Lefty ELO fork hopefully by this time next week :D

Not surprised Giant are leading the poll right now, everyone loves them here!

Why the heck is Santa Cruz missing from your list?!

Santa Cruz Heckler here, love it, best bike I've ever ridden.

i have a dawes edge one as my single speed hack

my lovely On-One Inbred which is my main trial bike

currently building a Ti inbred, fully loaded with all the trick toys

2 GT's, an on-one inbred and a cannondale roadie... and yes, they all live in the bedroom!

Specialized Epic. I worshiped it until I lowered the seat post on my boyfriend's Blur and spun around a little. The Epic's still an awesome ride, though.

I started out with a Specialized Stump jumper in 1991. In 95 I bought the ds Comp. I just bought the 04 Epic Marathon. This bike is truly a dream come true!
Tom

Specialized Hardrock, (used but good shape) still trying to determine its age. See my post tiltled "Hardrock Challenge - help guess my bike's age".

what kind of bike? a fast one... ;) hehe:)

cannondale caad5 frame with a very fun assortment of goodies:D

Originally posted by bikefreak101
I have a hunch that TREK will win this poll
I have a 2001 MARIN Bear Valley

I've got a Cannondale for my cross country bike and a Kona Stinky for Freeride/Downhill.
Dave

Rusty but a trusty Velo Shadow Sport;
we're talkin' low end quality, but I do find that these cheap bikes are like tanks and will keep on ticking. Mine got me through a long ride through the Rockies, while my brother's Trek needed major repairs by the end.