What type of bike do you have

I've got a Gary Fisher Roscoe and love it. It gets me up and down the mountain super fast.. I'm thinking of upgrading to a Remedy or Slash soon though. Thoughts? It's interesting to see what kind of bikes people ride. A lot of times you can tell what kind of person they are although sometimes it might just be a matter of budget.

Just Ride!

Learn how to fix your own bike at this link

6e27fib7fgcp7r0ytigouan812.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=A1

0.jpg

Hello to everyone,

I'm new costumer and I have mtb hardtail - Sprint APOLON 27,5 2014. I am pleased with this budget cycle.

Reactions: Cuberacer
I just recently bought a Trek Lush Women’s, it wasn’t cheap but I saved up and finally got the one I wanted. I still have my old bike though it’s a Mongoose Salvo I still take it out on occasion just to make sure it’s still up and running. I love my new bike it was worth the money I’ve had it about 3 months now and couldn’t be happier.

I have an Avon Koolpro. It has 21 speed shimano gear system with front disk brakes. It also has both front and rear suspension which makes riding easier on tough terrains. I love my bicyle.

I got an old champion GT mountain bike from around 2005 ish. Still works to perfection as I use it as my current main bike. Will buy a decent road bike very soon in the future though.

arghyadeep said:
I have an Avon Koolpro. It has 21 speed shimano gear system with front disk brakes. It also has both front and rear suspension which makes riding easier on tough terrains. I love my bicyle.
That's a good one.

I have a very conventional bike with no gears nor any chain adjustments. I have had a mountain bike before but it turned out to be a weak brand and on the other side fixing it was not part of the skills I was endowed with. In my neighborhood there are a lot of prickly material on the dirt roads obviously because it is in the countryside, the boondocks for that matter. My father was a biker and he could use his bike to travel very long distances. I therefore taught myself riding back in 1997 and I remember injuring myself a couple of times but I understood it was part of the learning curve. The bike I learnt riding from was very conventional. Then mom bought a mountain bike some years later and I remember everyone hoping onto it whenever they could get the chance. This was when I took biking very seriously and begun riding for miles per day. I was after the scenic behind and after building my endurance and staying fit. I am yet to buy some very durable brand. My terrain is hilly and rocky so I would need a bike with a very solid frame and tough cogs. Maybe you would like to post me a best example?