What type of cycling do you do?

Darjevon said:
The Chase looks cool, but I don't know why it has a rim brake in the back. :confused:

I'm soon to be the proud owner of a c'dale badboy.
There's 3 versions of the Chase - The Chase 1, Chase 2 and Chase 3, with the "1" being the top of the line. The Chase 2 has Avid 6" rotor rear/8" front, and the Chase 1 has Hayes 6" rear/8" front.

Wurm said:
You guys talking about the urban assault stuff is interesting too, because lately I've been riding a C'dale Chase at an LBS here. What a very decent bike that is! Bags of fun.

I guess it was designed in conjunction with this Aaron Chase that was mentioned, and apparently they named the model after him.

5fsdj3blu.jpg
thats awesome ;) I bought the video "Killing Time" which is all about urban assault & Aaron Chase is one of the best rider's in the video :cool:

"Director Aaron Chase has cracked opened the dusty old shoe boxes of BMX video footage and gathered a group of friends, which happen to be the most progressive 26" riders around. We piled into a late 70s RV to bring to you a DH Productions first. Travel along with the good old boys of urban MTB and see what it is like outside of the pro race circuit and inside the back alleys. All stereotypes and expectations are dropped when you see over seven years of footage brought to you by urban MTB shredder/director, Aaron Chase. So, peer into the past and take a seat to watch the progression unfold -- "flips, whips, rails, and bails." Athletes: Aaron Chase, Jeff Lenosky, Eric Porter, Kyle Ebbett, Jim DeChamp, Kyle Straight and Shaums March.

http://www.totalvid.com/BMX-Videos/Killing-Time

Here's a pic of my STP2: