What type of shoes do you use?

The Power said:
What shoes do you use with what pedal combination

Shimano Shoes with Look Pedals but thinking about going to Dura Ace basically so my wife and I can use one bike on the trainer this winter. She uses Specialized with Ultergra pedals.

jhuskey said:
Shimano Shoes with Look Pedals but thinking about going to Dura Ace basically so my wife and I can use one bike on the trainer this winter. She uses Specialized with Ultergra pedals.

How does she like the Specialized shoes? I have cheap Nashbar (made by Lake) shoes with Ultegra SPD-SL pedals (which are great!) and I am thinking of upgrading to the Specialized shoes.

The Power said:
What shoes do you use with what pedal combination

SIDI Energy with LOOK CX6 pedals. I've been on LOOK pedal systems for around 10 years now and love them. Might try the DA system as a test sometime soon since I'm curious, but I havent any complaints at all with LOOK.

I use mountain bike specialized shoes with spd pedals for both my mountain and road bike. It would cost me too much for new road shoes and pedals...

I use the 02 Specialized Pro Road Shoes and Shimano SPD-R535 pedals, I have no complants about the shoes (other than they are worn out now) but I really do NOT like the pedals

Randybaker99 said:
How does she like the Specialized shoes? I have cheap Nashbar (made by Lake) shoes with Ultegra SPD-SL pedals (which are great!) and I am thinking of upgrading to the Specialized shoes.

She likes them fine . They are the womens version and good but not top of the line. You can get a much better selection in specialized mens shoes. I thought about Specialized myself but I guess I am hooked on Shimano or Sidi, which were my last pair. The LBS does not carry SIDI and I hesitate to buy a pair of shoes I can't try on so I went with Shimano.

Recently upgraded DMT Ultimax RSX shoes with SPD-R PD7701 (Dura Ace) pedals.

Love the shoes, love the pedals, but thinking about upgrading to new Dura Aces.