What type of shoes do you use?

TrekDedicated said:
I use mountain bike specialized shoes with spd pedals for both my mountain and road bike. It would cost me too much for new road shoes and pedals...
Same here.....basically.

Shimano Mountain shoes with SPD pedals on both my mountain and road bike.

used to use sidi genius 4 + speedplay x, switched to northwave speedster w/ dura-ace spd-sl, but recently back to speedplay. Northwave + speedplay is the best combination i've ever used.

Rompinrhino said:
Sidi Ergo 1 and Tyler Hamilton Zero Speedplays
Just curious on the Speedplays...are we talking CSC or Phonak? If it's the latter, I'd love to know on what bike you put that color. :rolleyes:

1x1

I use John Luck shoes with Speedplay titanium pedals! I can't say enough good things about both.

Shimano spd sandals with Nashbar Tourmalet pedals on my road bike and shimano spd pedals on my MTB. I do most of my riding in the warm weather and the sandals are unbeatable for that.

graf zeppelin said:
SIDI Energy with LOOK CX6 pedals. I've been on LOOK pedal systems for around 10 years now and love them. Might try the DA system as a test sometime soon since I'm curious, but I havent any complaints at all with LOOK.

I use Specialized shoes too w/ my Shimano PD-R540 SPD-L type pedals. I really like the combo. The shoes are comfortable and the combo is great for a beginner like me.

Sidi Genius 4 carbon (Road) / Shimano pedals and Sidi Dragon (MTB) / Shimano pedals. Sidi always has the best fit for my feet. Shimano shoes have been the worse I have ever tried.

What is this a Pro forum ?
I use standard non-slip pedals with Sandles ort Tennies :)