Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

What tyre pressure for me?

Started by novetan · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,092 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
23 April 2013
Last activity
24 April 2013
Original author
novetan
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,092
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Wonder anyone can help me here. I have posted the same question 3 times to continental tires but they just could not bother to reply. Wonder what kind of service?

    Here’s my question I posted to them:

    I purchased 2 tyres GP4000s, 25c. Bike and me weigh 65kg. I searched your web and could not find a tire pressure chart.

    Please advise what is the best pressure for the front and rear tire.

    Thank you.

  2. [IMG]cyclingforums.com1000[/IMG]

    From Michelin or this:

    http://www.vittoria.com/tech/recom-tyre-pressure/

    from Vittoria should get you close, use a bit less if you run wider rims.

    -Dave

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by daveryanwyoming [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com1000[/IMG]

    From Michelin or this:

    http://www.vittoria.com/tech/recom-tyre-pressure/

    from Vittoria should get you close, use a bit less if you run wider rims.

    -Dave

    Tks dave. Much appreciated

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.