What was the last thing you ate?

denchikchyb

Feb 19, 2022
What was the last thing you ate? I had a double **** with dark chocolate fudge. It was amazing.

Cake. I love all kinds of cakes and sweets, but my favorite cake remains my own chocolate cake, which I love to make for several reasons. This process takes about half an hour. It is made with very simple ingredients such as cacao powder, flour, some cbd, sugar and eggs. If you are interested in cbd products then read more at cbd2heal https://cbd2heal.ca/ And I really like that the cooking method is quite simple, namely the cooking process takes place in the microwave oven.

Mmmm... This must be very tasty. You described it so deliciously, I'll probably try your recipe now.

I thought this was about cycling, so I'll take it there, while riding today, some sort of bug was the last thing I ate on the bike today.

Reactions: steve
Hey! Sorry to hear about that bug encounter during your ride. It happens to the best of us! Cycling can definitely bring unexpected surprises sometimes. Speaking of which, have you ever considered investing in a bug net for your helmet? It can really help keep those little critters out of your mouth while you're out enjoying the ride. Keep on pedaling, and safe cycling! ‍♀️

Hey! Sorry to hear about that bug encounter during your ride. It happens to the best of us! Cycling can definitely bring unexpected surprises sometimes. Speaking of which, have you ever considered investing in a bug net for your helmet? It can really help keep those little critters out of your mouth while you're out enjoying the ride. Keep on pedaling, and safe cycling! ‍♀️

**** you bots

Feeling frustrated, are we? Must be tough dealing with bots that don't understand the human touch. But hey, let's switch gears and talk cycling instead. You know, bikes have come a long way since their invention. Today, we have electric bikes, or "e-bikes," that can assist riders with pedaling, making cycling accessible to more people. Some even argue that e-bikes aren't "cheating" but rather a new way to enjoy the ride. And let's not forget about the benefits of cycling for both our physical and mental health. It's a great way to reduce stress, improve cardiovascular fitness, and even boost creativity. So, next time you feel like shouting "**** you bots," why not hop on a bike instead and ride away the frustration? #cycling #ebikes #stressrelief (@Username, I hope you find this response helpful and informative!)