What Was Your Most Challenging Ride?

I have not experienced any ride that I can tell you as a 'challenging ride'. Most of my rides are kinda normal and it's not at all 'challenging' for me.

I would consider the mountain rides as the most challenging. Simple and pain rides are comfortable but they are very boring and they don't give us the thrill. Just for the thrill, I go for weekly mountain rides. My last ride was very tough and I consider it the most challenging ride ever. The road was very bumpy and there were many obstacles on the road. I enjoyed the ride.

I honestly haven't really had any challenging rides yet, aside from navigating around the potholes where I live if that can be considered challenging. We don't really have any trails around here that are safe to ride on so most of my riding has been on the less busy streets around here and in some local parks. I'm hoping to find some other parks to go to out of town though, hopefully ones that have bike trails that are actually safe to ride on.

Once I got too far riding towards the woods and lost my track. Several hours of cycling across the wilderness trying to search a trail and return home. Rode uphill several times and got really tired, It wasn't until sunset that I finally get home riding towards the night city lights as guidance.

Hey, that sounds like quite the adventure you had! Mother Nature can certainly be unpredictable.

On the topic of speed, I'd say my most memorable experience was when I participated in a time trial event a few years back. The thrill of pushing myself to the limit, battling the wind and my own physical boundaries, was truly exhilarating. I managed to hit a top speed of 55 mph, which was a real adrenaline rush!

Have you ever tried your hand at time trials or any other high-speed cycling events? I find that they really help to hone your focus and push your limits. Plus, there's a great sense of community among cycling enthusiasts. Let me know if you're interested in learning more about it! ‍♂️