What websites do you actively follow?

akaDanPaul

Oct 22, 2009
Hello to all,

So I have been getting more and more into cycling and was just wondering what websites do you guys actively follow to keep up with the sport?

Cyclingforums.com is all you need !!! :D:D

Alienator, you're on those too ??? I thought I was the only one...

SLOWTWITCH, MUTHAPHARKERS. IT'S FOR MEN!!

of the iron kind.

btw and so it's known, i read what that punk Rob wrote on Teamsmack the other day, about the first lifetime ban being me. Bull****, complete and utter. I specifically remember relating to WB in a pm well over a few years ago that I was done with those weak phucks as everything i said back then i was correct about. for Rob to go that route with me and after all of these years is unforgivable and at your age...what a joke.

Nice work Rob, nothing less than what would be expected of a mere houston mountain cyclist, non existant..and you and your entire local friendly site aren't even in that realm or real.

test me the next time you see me.

I wonder which personality is dominant: one b1tches about Slowtwitch, and the other loves the men on it. Both of 'em talk really tough on the internet. :rolleyes:

gman0482 said:
Cyclingforums.com is all you need !!! :D:D

Alienator, you're on those too ??? I thought I was the only one...

No way. I love the dishes on which they present the sauce.

interesting how if not for me, you'd not even exist.

interesting just how uninteresting you are....not really.

Pez cycling is very good for interviews with pro cyclists from different teams and countries.
It gives me more information about the cyclists who don't get all the media attention.

I couldn't possibly say in polite the websites I............
sorry cycling websites?:D

Cyclingforums obviously (even though my PC crashed for the past week or so).
Cyclingnews is good.

I buy a lot of cycling publications too.

burninglegs said:
Pez cycling is very good for interviews with pro cyclists from different teams and countries.
It gives me more information about the cyclists who don't get all the media attention.

PEZ is a good site.