What weight for a 6ft 2' ( 185cm) rider?

I'm 6' 1.5" , 195 lbs. (88.6 kilos). Last year I was 255! I'm looking for 190 where I'll be leaner than my wife wants me to be. Climbing sucks for me, always did. Back on the drome in the next couple of weeks, work permitting. Been a long time, can't wait!.
Neil

neilie said:
I'm 6' 1.5" , 195 lbs. (88.6 kilos). Last year I was 255! I'm looking for 190 where I'll be leaner than my wife wants me to be. Climbing sucks for me, always did. Back on the drome in the next couple of weeks, work permitting. Been a long time, can't wait!.
Neil

I'm 6 4" & 145lbs
This is genetics by the way
racing classification- "climber" :D

Come off it guys, what's with all these gizmos and tech. jargon? People are all different (luckily). Different muscle mass, different bone density... just different body types. It's probably more about genetics than any other factor. 185cm/72kg is a skinny guy in my book. I'm 178cm/88kg not fat just big bones (like Cartman) high muscle mass and so not much of a climber but a decent sprinter. Trying to fit height to weight doesn't work although the %bf thing has merit of course if your riding the ProTour. Check the size range and stats of the elite professionals and you'll see what I mean.

Cheers Jay.