what will boudreaux's opera weigh?

Hypnospin

Apr 10, 2005
we know he has revealed he is in possesion of nos pinarello opera.
it has been sagely professed a steel ride can be <8kg.
your synopsis please.

Hypnospin said:
we know he has revealed he is in possesion of nos pinarello opera.
it has been sagely professed a steel ride can be <8kg.
your synopsis please.
You mean he actually rides? :p

(Weird. I voted in this poll and was re-directed to another poll in "bicycle racing" :confused: )

Damn it I picked the wrong one and now I can't change it... I wanted to choose it doesn't matter...

don't tell anyone, but w/this poll you may select more than one choice.

and, in the final analysis, of course it doesn't matter.

wilmar13 said:
Damn it I picked the wrong one and now I can't change it... I wanted to choose it doesn't matter...

My bike weighs more than Wilmar's. Unless of course he's sitting on it, in which case his weighs more, unless I'm also sitting on mine, in which case mine weighs more...

I'm so confused.

I want to vote for the classic option: "How long is a rope" Not sure which of his alter egos said that, nonetheless a classic retort!

Hypnospin said:
what will boudreaux's opera weigh?
Depends on if it's Le nozze di Figaro or Der Götterdämmerung. That fat lady in the Viking helmet really adds a lot of weight!

;)

a reply worthy of us d*ckweed zombies.

capwater said:
I want to vote for the classic option: "How long is a rope" Not sure which of his alter egos said that, nonetheless a classic retort!

Doctor Morbius said:
Depends on if it's Le nozze di Figaro or Der Götterdämmerung. That fat lady in the Viking helmet really adds a lot of weight!

;)
Dr Morbius, changed your avatar... IMO much better. It is pretty lame to have a picture of some guy unless you happen to be that guy. ;)

wilmar13 said:
Dr Morbius, changed your avatar... IMO much better. It is pretty lame to have a picture of some guy unless you happen to be that guy. ;)
Is that Bruce Campbell? I've seen a lot of people using that pic as an avatar for some reason.

cydewaze said:
Is that Bruce Campbell? I've seen a lot of people using that pic as an avatar for some reason.
Mine was BC. In fact, I'm watching Army Of Darkness right now. Great flick. It's on the Sci-Fi channel.

wilmar13 said:
Dr Morbius, changed your avatar... IMO much better.
Saw Duran Duran in concert a few days ago. Pretty good show. Much better than when I saw them a couple of years ago in Atlanta.

It is pretty lame to have a picture of some guy unless you happen to be that guy. ;)
Uhm, OK. :D

wilmar13 said:
I've just only just figured out that the pages load quicker if the avatars are disabled :)

531Aussie said:
I've just only just figured out that the pages load quicker if the avatars are disabled :)
If you disable avatars will it eliminate peoples aweful sig pics (think Mareblu)?

531Aussie said:
That would also give 10 IQ points to some of the nose pickers and carpet smokers too.

wilmar13 said:
If you disable avatars will it eliminate peoples aweful sig pics (think Mareblu)?
you can also switch off "images" in the edit options

wilmar13 said:

You changed your hairstyle without a recent updated photo.