What ya think about this bike helmet?

There are no such things as winter helmets. If too cold you would wear something like a special bandana-like thing underneath your helmet. For that your helmet has the option to lose out its fitting, so its not too tight on your head.

Not from the point of the makers, no. But from the point of the rider there can certainly be winter helmets. I've kept my old helmet around, with the vents taped up and all the padding removed - Works great when the temperature drops way below zero.
Would have been better if I'd done it to a new helmet though, this one should really be retired.

Originally Posted by vspa .

There are no such things as winter helmets.

For winter, go to an Outdoor shop that sells Antarctic super light and super thin fleece Head warmers. They will take up no room under your helmet and are very warm. The people working in the Antarctic use them. I have one myself that I use for bad weather and snow skiing
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KLabs .

For winter, go to an Outdoor shop that sells Antarctic super light and super thin fleece Head warmers. They will take up no room under your helmet and are very warm. The people working in the Antarctic use them. I have one myself that I use for bad weather and snow skiing
smile.gif

Really? Thanks. I'll check the outdoor shop soon.

A quick online Google only found this one. It is not fleece, but this is a similar style of the one I use ... http://www.backcountry.com/dakine-mcfly-beanie?AID=10279061&PID=905846&SID=DF_Men%27s+Clothing+-+Hats+-+Beanies

A warm cap with ear protection will also work /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif