What Year Carrera Banshee?

FWIW. I believe that the Carrera Banshee is considered to be a "big box store" bike ...

It is what it is ...

And so, there is NO model year, per se.

It is post-2002.

BTW. If-or-when you buy new grips, put a Nickel on the ends of your handlebars before slipping the new grips on ... that will prevent the ends from blowing-out AND eliminate the possibility of impaling someone on the end of the handlebar.

Reactions: gavinfree
alfeng said:
FWIW. I believe that the Carrera Banshee is considered to be a "big box store" bike ...

It is what it is ...

And so, there is NO model year, per se.

It is post-2002.

BTW. If-or-when you buy new grips, put a Nickel on the ends of your handlebars before slipping the new grips on ... that will prevent the ends from blowing-out AND eliminate the possibility of impaling someone on the end of the handlebar.
It definitely looks like a big box store kind of bike, so I'd have to agree with you there. As for impaling someone with the handlebars, that doesn't like too much fun. I used to ride a bike as a kid where the handlebars were like that, and I'd always get jabbed by the bars. I didn't care at the time as a kid, but that was actually pretty dangerous!