What you can and can't talk about here

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Lady Veteran, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Lady Veteran

    Lady Veteran Guest

    <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><

    Tags:

  2. Lady Veteran

    Lady Veteran Guest

    <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><

  3. *** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeed.com ***

    "Lady Veteran" <[email protected]eintelass.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    Frog.org...

    > I want to remind fellow fat acceptors and everyone else what is on
    topic
    > and acceptable to discuss on SSFA.
    >
    > What is acceptable:
    >
    > 1. Diet tips, fads, pills, and weight loss surgery
    > 2. Ridiculing fat people - since they choose to inhale large
    quantities of
    > food and have made themselves obese
    >
    > All other talk is STRICTLY prohibited by ME.
    >
    > If you don't want to obey the rules you can stick your head up your
    ass and

    I dont' appreciate being ridiucled for being fat Why cant' you respect me????

    http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    -----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----