Otherwise, passable ;-)

Steve

SailDesign wrote:
> Huh! They don't have mine in there.
> Otherwise, passable ;-)
>
> Steve

Holy **** look what the tide dragged...er, drug...er, BROUGHT in!

How you be, Baker Buoy?

Bill "just back from a (shhh!) {road} ride but WORE MY AM-B HEADBAND" S.

Sorni asks:

>How you be, Baker Buoy?

Pretty good, all things considered. Busy, busy, but it's all good.
Good people, good boats, good stuff.

I could do without this Google Groups business, but it beats having
nothing.

Steve.

SailDesign wrote:
> Sorni asks:
>
>> How you be, Baker Buoy?

> Pretty good, all things considered. Busy, busy, but it's all good.
> Good people, good boats, good stuff.

Sounds...good! :)

> I could do without this Google Groups business, but it beats having
> nothing.

Yeah, when I was having server hiccups recently I signed up for GG just as a
backup; works, but blows a big dinghy...

Nautical Ned

"Old Timer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:02:27 -0800, "small change"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>http://www.sdmb.org/mojo.html
>>

> No wonder so many people in other countries, especially, laugh at many
> Americans as ignorant fools.
>
> NASCAR's popularity here doesn't help either.

And why not? A simple contest of speed? what could be wrong with that?

I would prefer road racing myself...but that's the nature of the beast...

Besides, i don't think a Nascar race has anything to do with the worlds view
of us....our politics are soley responsible for that.

Dave

Old Timer wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:02:27 -0800, "small change"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://www.sdmb.org/mojo.html
>>

> No wonder so many people in other countries, especially, laugh at many
> Americans as ignorant fools.

Gee, no other cultures around the world have idols or superstitions; you
must be right!

> NASCAR's popularity here doesn't help either.

Which has precisely squat to do about diddly, but thanks for playing.

We have some lovely parting gifts; take your pick before the door slams
behind you...
--
"Sorry the world just does not work by your white penis ass."
-- Pungent Cloud

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Old Timer wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:02:27 -0800, "small change"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.sdmb.org/mojo.html
>>>

>> No wonder so many people in other countries, especially, laugh at
>> many Americans as ignorant fools.

> Gee, no other cultures around the world have idols or superstitions;
> you must be right!

I look at it this way: Americans certainly did not invent penis gourds.

penny

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> No wonder so many people in other countries, especially, laugh at many
> Americans as ignorant fools.
>
> NASCAR's popularity here doesn't help either.

Fortunatly, no other countries in the world go overboard with their hero
worship of car drivers. /sarcastic

Someday I'm going to wonder around my hick town and take pictures of all
the Schumacher flags flying on race day.

Old Timer wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:02:27 -0800, "small change"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://www.sdmb.org/mojo.html
> >

> No wonder so many people in other countries, especially, laugh at

many
> Americans as ignorant fools.
>
> NASCAR's popularity here doesn't help either.

It's hickish attitudes like those displayed by your everyday average
nascar fan that keeps F1 racing from the USA. They just had the LBGP
this past weekend and it was a yawner because of the injy cars/drivers.
Back in the 70's when it was an F1 event, it was the goods. Better
cars and better drivers are kept from the USA by hick jive like nascar
and injy cars.

If you want real racing, try motorcycle GP and Speedway.

JD

JD wrote:
> Old Timer wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:02:27 -0800, "small change"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.sdmb.org/mojo.html
>>>

>> No wonder so many people in other countries, especially, laugh at
>> many Americans as ignorant fools.
>>
>> NASCAR's popularity here doesn't help either.

> It's hickish attitudes like those displayed by your everyday average
> nascar fan that keeps F1 racing from the USA. They just had the LBGP
> this past weekend and it was a yawner because of the injy
> cars/drivers. Back in the 70's when it was an F1 event, it was the
> goods. Better cars and better drivers are kept from the USA by hick
> jive like nascar and injy cars.
>
> If you want real racing, try motorcycle GP and Speedway.
>
> JD

If nascar drivers started to do F1 you'd start to see a huge turnout due to
name recognition. (imagine the late Dale Earnhardt doing a F1 race, hah!)
But then nascar drivers wouldn't know how to turn right.......

I think that the mostly foreign contingent of F1 drivers tend to overwelm
most of the nascar fans making them think outside of their oval.
Gary

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:35:55 -0700, "small change"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Bill Sornson wrote:
>> Old Timer wrote:

>>> No wonder so many people in other countries, especially, laugh at
>>> many Americans as ignorant fools.

>> Gee, no other cultures around the world have idols or superstitions;
>> you must be right!
>>

>I look at it this way: Americans certainly did not invent penis gourds.
>
>penny

Well, we cannot be number one for every great invention,
unfortunately.

Are you sure it wasn't an American in disguise? Working undercover
maybe? One of those missionaries?

These gourds could be the next big thing for young people to wear to
separate their generation from those before, and ******** the elders,
now that tattooing and piercing are such a big yawn and no longer
shocking.

Yes, penis gourds for men, and the gourds inverted for females would
make the national news. How about a "X-Rated P-G Day" protest day for
all high school students. (What are they protesting? I don't know,
they can come up with something that sounds good. The price of
gasoline perhaps).

If genital gourds are too far ahead of their time, then I predict the
next big advance from tatooing and piercing will be scarification
followed soon by BRANDING! Now that takes some nerve! Weenies will do
it where it doesn't show when clothed, while real men, he men, manly
men will do it on their foreheads. Or on .....you know..

What will the brands portray? Oh, I don't know, but what's the
difference anyway.

Hope this helps heaps.

Old Timer