WHATCHA Think of this, guys?

swampy1970 said:
Fixed for technical accuracy.

Carry on...

More Accurate - I'm fugly to odious people who aren't worth socializing with, and that's ok with me! I don't think I should socialize with people who have screennames like ALIENATOR, who is an "Alienator" or maybe someone like swampy1970 who was maybe born in a swamp full of alligator doodoo. Like maybe swampy1970 is full of **** like ALIENATOR too!

Just defending myself LIKE A MAN WOULD ! YOU ***** FARTS!

JTE83 said:
More Accurate - I'm fugly to odious people who aren't worth socializing with, and that's ok with me! I don't think I should socialize with people who have screennames like ALIENATOR, who is an "Alienator" or maybe someone like swampy1970 who was maybe born in a swamp full of alligator doodoo. Like maybe swampy1970 is full of **** like ALIENATOR too!

****ing hell dude... You make me wonder silly things like, why kamikaze pilots wore protection yet your parents didn't...

... and why, every time I read one of your 'comebacks' am I haunted by that sheboi that cried on youtube "Leave Britney alone...?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IRwwr9M3jI

JTE83 said:

Erm...why do you hang out on this forum then?
BTW...send Mommy some flowers on Mother's Day. If she hadn't gobbed you into an overflowing toilet you'd have noone to call "Daddy".
:D

I am going to need to change my routine and start drinking real early to keep up.
Reading through this forum I am starting to believe I may be relatively normal. :eek:

jhuskey said:
I am going to need to change my routine and start drinking real early to keep up.
Reading through this forum I am starting to believe I may be relatively normal. :eek:
Drinking aint gonna cut it unless you rack up some severe sleep deprivation too. Maybe that stuff y'all distill up in them thar hills might do it but personally I'd save that stuff for other uses like stripping paint off cars and bio-terrorism.

Meth is what you need... crank in the morning following by some cranking on the bike. Perfezione!

swampy1970 said:
Drinking aint gonna cut it unless you rack up some severe sleep deprivation too. Maybe that stuff y'all distill up in them thar hills might do it but personally I'd save that stuff for other uses like stripping paint off cars and bio-terrorism.

Meth is what you need... crank in the morning following by some cranking on the bike. Perfezione!

I was thinking lobotomy but your way might work too.

jhuskey said:
I was thinking lobotomy but your way might work too.
Just do it the old fashioned way and poke a barbed skewer up your nose really hard and see what comes back out... It'll make your eyes water a little so I'd have a tissue or two handy. If if hurts a little, go huff some bags of glue.

You could always do what JTE does and strap your wedding tackle under your crotch with a bargain basement leather thong and go do some manly jumps on a bmx with a plastic saddle. I'm sure the ensueing pain will be somewhat mind altering. If that doesn't do it then the vicoden that you could get from the doc's afterwards probably would - if you choke them down in one go.

jhuskey said:
Society is to blame.

swampy1970 said:

It ain't the moonshine...it's the CATFISH!:eek:

I've tried and tried to warn him... :D

jhuskey said:
I'm going to start drinking real early...because I can.
:)

JTE83 said:

There was a time when those of your ilk at least had enough decency remaining to retire to the library with a large whisky and a Webley.
Sadly, those days have passed.

I've been giving some careful thought to the original question which started this thread, and I will, after some serious deliberation, now tell you what I think.
I think you should belt it up your clacker. Sideways.

stevebaby said:
... retire to the library with a large whisky and a Webley.
Sadly, those days have passed.
Hahaha.

I think those days passed about 50 years ago, no?