Whatever Happened to Dyno Bikes?

John Smith

Guest
Four years ago, I bought a 16inch dyno bike for my daughter in a bike shop.

Now, after providing great fun, I would like to clean it up with parts and
accessories for her younger brother.

The problem, I cannot find kids dyno bikes, or dyno dealers anywhere. Can
anyone provide some information?

I am interested in tires, decals, fenders, etc.

Thanks!

[email protected]

http://www.google.com.au/search?as_...s_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

--