rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Whatever happened to Osiel Morales?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 368 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
14 June 2007
Last activity
22 June 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
368
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I broke out my last new pair of Mavic socks today and got thinking
    about where I got them.
    Osiel sold a bunch of bike stuff for awhile and then seemed to
    disappear.
    Anyone know what happened to him?

  2. I don't know where Ossie is, but I too bought some stuff from him.
    -------------------
    Alex

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.