What's a 92 SR600 worth?

stealie72

Mar 6, 2004
I want to sell my 92 vintage Cannondale SR600 aluminum road bike, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what it's worth.

It's got full 7 speed 105, and is pretty much stock, except for a new TTT bar and Ritchey stem (and a 105 or ultegra bottom bracket tossed on a while ago).

Shifters are downtube with SIS on the back deralieur.

The paint is a little better than what you'd expect from a 12 year old bike, and in general it looks pretty good. It'll get a full cleaning and tuneup before I sell it.

I'll be selling it in the Fort Collins/Greeley area in Colorado.

I was thinking somewhere in the $200-250 range, but am I lowballing myself?

Originally posted by stealie72
I want to sell my 92 vintage Cannondale SR600 aluminum road bike, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what it's worth.

It's got full 7 speed 105, and is pretty much stock, except for a new TTT bar and Ritchey stem (and a 105 or ultegra bottom bracket tossed on a while ago).

Shifters are downtube with SIS on the back deralieur.

The paint is a little better than what you'd expect from a 12 year old bike, and in general it looks pretty good. It'll get a full cleaning and tuneup before I sell it.

I'll be selling it in the Fort Collins/Greeley area in Colorado.

I was thinking somewhere in the $200-250 range, but am I lowballing myself?
Your price is realistic assuming it doesn't need anything to be rideable. 10 speed is the current fashion,and 7 speed downtube is getting really old school.