What's for Breakfast?

Dog3

Guest
I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the oven
right now.

Michael
--
Deathbed statement...

"Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> oven right now.
>
> Michael
> --
> Deathbed statement...
>
> "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

I'm having an Oatmeal To Go bar (Baked Apple Flavor) and some Frutopia.... hehehehe....really
exciting... :p

Carrie-Lou Salter wrote:

> "Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message

> > I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> > oven right now.

> I'm having an Oatmeal To Go bar (Baked Apple Flavor) and some Frutopia.... hehehehe....really
> exciting... :p

Well, it's certainly not the cold leftover chicken and broccoli I had.

nancy (wishing I was having breakfast with Michael)

In article <[email protected]>, Dog3
<dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:

> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> oven right now.
>
> Michael

It's 11:30 a.m. and we just finished brunch: grapefruit sections, and breakfast burrito-type things
-- flour torts filled with an uncut strip of bacon and eggs scrambled with onion and green pepper.
Hot sauce at table, it's home brew from a friend on r.f.preserving. Great stuff! He sent me two
bottles. This is quite mild; the other one'll put hair on your body wherever you need it.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-5-04. Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator
(I've got the button to prove it!) "Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle."

I had ras cake with milk and some dried fruit. Ras cake is not actually a cake, but something more
like biscotti.

~Jafri

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:38:08 -0000, Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not>
wrote:

>I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the oven
>right now.
>
>Michael

My breakfast was coffee and a banana. 13-month-old daughter's was oatmeal, banana, and breast milk.

Mary

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> oven right now.
>
> Michael
> --
> Deathbed statement...
>
> "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

Coffee, first and foremost. :).

Then a big bowl of noodles and cottage cheese (leftover from 2 nights ago). Hubby had some Mojo
chicken that I picked up from the Publix Deli and then some left over beef stew which he shared
with the dog.

We're going out of town for my niece's Bat Mitzvah and are cleaning out all food stuffs. Looks like
all meals will be hodge podge for the next week!

Nancyjaye

Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> oven right now.
>
> Michael

32 Beers

--
StocksRus®

"StocksRus®" <stocksRus®@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> > I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> > oven right now.
> >
> > Michael
>
> 32 Beers
>
> --
> StocksRus®

Now that's a breakfast of champions! :)

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> oven right now.
>
> Michael
> --
> Deathbed statement...
>
> "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

An orange, running out the door. Bowl of special K @ work. Morning are tough, always running out the
door no matter how early I get up. Though I do manage to have oatmeal or toast a few times a month.

Suzan

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> oven right now.

Smoked salmon and an egg over easy. If I ever become rich I'll have a cook to make me eggs Benedict
with smoked salmon, but I don't feel like making Hollandaise at 5am!

"MareCat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> My breakfast was coffee and a banana. 13-month-old daughter's was oatmeal, banana, and
> breast milk.

Hey! My 6-month-old had that for lunch! He just had milk for breakfast. The 3-yo and 6-yo had Eggo
waffles. I had a scrambled-egg-and-cheese sandwich on an English muffin, and water. (Hopefully, lead-
free water.) Hubby had a Frusion on the way to work.

Chris

Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>, Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:
>
>> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
>> oven right now.
>>
>> Michael
>
> It's 11:30 a.m. and we just finished brunch: grapefruit sections, and breakfast burrito-type
> things -- flour torts filled with an uncut strip of bacon and eggs scrambled with onion and green
> pepper. Hot sauce at table, it's home brew from a friend on r.f.preserving. Great stuff! He sent
> me two bottles. This is quite mild; the other one'll put hair on your body wherever you need it.

LOL... All of my body hair, save a few areas, was shaved by hospital staff. It's all growing back
and thanks to strange medications; I have hair growing places it's never been before. However, I'd
love a taste of the hot one;)

Michael
--
Deathbed statement...

"Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

Nancy Young <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
news:[email protected]:

> Carrie-Lou Salter wrote:
>>
>> "Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
>
>> > I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
>> > oven right now.
>
>> I'm having an Oatmeal To Go bar (Baked Apple Flavor) and some Frutopia.... hehehehe....really
>> exciting... :p
>
> Well, it's certainly not the cold leftover chicken and broccoli I had.
>
> nancy (wishing I was having breakfast with Michael)

I love cold left overs for breakfast sometimes. Especially pizza ;)

Michael
--
Deathbed statement...

"Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

In article <[email protected]>,
Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:

> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
> oven right now.

This morning I had porridge made with full-fat milk, brown sugar and cinnamon.

Usual weekday breakfasts tend to be scrambled eggs, or corn wafers (think rice cakes, but thinner
and made of puffed corn) with peanut butter and honey.

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud. -- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"

"Anthony" <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
news:[email protected]:

> "Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells terrific in the
>> oven right now.
>>
> Smoked salmon and an egg over easy. If I ever become rich I'll have a cook to make me eggs
> Benedict with smoked salmon, but I don't feel like making Hollandaise at 5am!

Eggs Benedict is something I've not made in a long time. I'm going to the ancestral home on the
weekend of the 13th and shall request the dish be made for me ;) I get pampered when I go home to
the parents.

Michael
--
Deathbed statement...

"Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d. December 12, 1968

Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells
> terrific in the oven right now.
>
> Michael

Sounds good! My breakfast was picked up on the way to work, a Berry-Berry Bagel,
toasted with lite cream cheese and a large iced coffee. I never cook before work.

Tomorrow morning will be home-made pecan waffles (not Belgian-style) with whipped
unsalted butter and grade B amber maple syrup. If I could afford the extra
calories, there'd also be a plate of bacon.

Wayne

Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote in news:barbschaller-
[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>, Dog3
> <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote:
>
>> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells
>> terrific in the oven right now.
>>
>> Michael
>
> It's 11:30 a.m. and we just finished brunch: grapefruit sections, and breakfast
> burrito-type things -- flour torts filled with an uncut strip of bacon and eggs
> scrambled with onion and green pepper. Hot sauce at table, it's home brew from
> a friend on r.f.preserving. Great stuff! He sent me two bottles. This is quite
> mild; the other one'll put hair on your body wherever you need it.

Send me some for my head! <G>

Wayne

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm having a sausage casserole I made last night and put in the fridge. Smells
> terrific in the oven right now.

Yummy!!!