What's happened to MFW?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. David

    David Guest

    I can't believe this place. The inmates have taken over the asylum big time.
    Troll posts are 9 to 1. You have trolls trolling trolls. You even have
    trolls trolling themselves. Maybe a fatwa on Bill would be a step in the
    right direction. Anyone know a muslim that might carry that out? Bill is
    the problem.. KILL BILL!!

    Tags:

  2. Hughie

    Hughie Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:38:03 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >. let's face it you are certifiable

    Geez man, you really need help. One day I'm a great guy, the next a
    useless troll. Make up my mind will ya?

  3. David

    David Guest

    "Hughie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:38:03 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>. let's face it you are certifiable

    > Geez man, you really need help. One day I'm a great guy, the next a
    > useless troll. Make up my mind will ya?

    No! I NEVER said you were useless. In fact I can think of one useful use for
    you. You could be the bad example.

  4. Frances

    Frances Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:18:43 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >No! I NEVER said you were useless. In fact I can think of one useful use for
    >you. You could be the bad example.

    Why don't you suck my cock then? Asshole.

  5. David

    David Guest

    "Frances" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:18:43 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >>
    >>No! I NEVER said you were useless. In fact I can think of one useful use
    >>for
    >>you. You could be the bad example.
    >>

    > Why don't you suck my cock then? Asshole.

    No 'hard' feelings, pal.

  6. Shaved balls

    Shaved balls Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 01:10:41 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >No 'hard' feelings, pal.

    Turned you on, eh?

  7. David

    David Guest

    "Shaved balls" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 01:10:41 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>No 'hard' feelings, pal.

    > Turned you on, eh?

    With all due respect, you could not turn on a nympho who has not had sex for
    5 years

  8. John

    John Guest

  9. David

    David Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Shaved balls" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > Turned you on, eh?

    >> With all due respect, you could not turn on a nympho who has not had sex

    > for
    >> 5 years

    > Nor get laid in a morgue.

    Thanks. That's what I meant to say

  10. Shaved balls

    Shaved balls Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:09:04 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >With all due respect, you could not turn on a nympho who has not had sex for
    >5 years

    But I did you. Interesting...

  11. Shaved balls

    Shaved balls Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:41:29 GMT, "John"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Nor get laid in a morgue.

    Sorry schleppers, I got a wife, a mistress, and I bang a stray broad
    now and then. Don't you wish you were me?

  12. David

    David Guest

    "Shaved balls" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 04:09:04 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>With all due respect, you could not turn on a nympho who has not had sex
    >>for
    >>5 years

    > But I did you. Interesting...

    homo

  13. On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:34:56 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >> But I did you. Interesting...

    >homo

    Your the one getting ardon for a straight guy like me.

  14. David

    David Guest

    "Shaved ballsO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:34:56 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> But I did you. Interesting...

    >>homo

    > Your the one getting ardon for a straight guy like me.

    You're as queer as a 3 dollar bill

  15. On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:57:18 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >You're as queer as a 3 dollar bill

    I'll ask my wife, mistress, and 5 kids about that, and I'll get back
    to you.

  16. Robert Shoe

    Robert Shoe Guest

    Shaved balls" <> Sorry schleppers, I got a wife, a mistress, and I bang a
    stray broad
    > now and then. Don't you wish you were me?>>

    I have never met a guy who bragged who was actually a stud. Braggarts like
    you usually have a rep around town as either being homos or else hung like a
    gnat. You are probably both.

  17. Terry

    Terry Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:08:26 GMT, "Robert Shoe" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I have never met a guy who bragged who was actually a stud. Braggarts like
    >you usually have a rep around town as either being homos or else hung like a
    >gnat. You are probably both.

    I wasn't bragging, I was asked. Since this NG has seen the pics of
    "The Lovely Heather" sucking my 9" fatty, I guess you just look like
    an (_!_)hole (again).

    / ~ .\
    |\__/
    | |
    | . |
    | `.` |
    __| `` | `.` |/~~\
    / | | | `` |/~~\
    \ ` . . | |
    \ . . ` /
    \ . . /
    \ . /
    | . |
    | |
    | |

  18. Robert Shoe

    Robert Shoe Guest

    "Terry" <Since this NG has seen the pics of "The Lovely Heather" sucking my
    9" fatty, I guess you just look like an (_!_)hole (again).

    Except that "Heather" was you, and the 9" was on your Dad.

  19. On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:39:49 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >You're wrong actually. I certainly did get laid (yes by a woman!) - when I
    >was 16 years old. It was my first time and the sex was great! I was just so
    >in love you know how it is when it is your first time . . then the bitch
    >asked for $20

    Did you notice that "she" peed standing up? Uh huh...

    "You know what John Wayne would be doing right now if he was alive?

    Scratching at the roof of his coffin, most likely."

  20. On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:42:55 GMT, "Robert Shoe" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Terry" <Since this NG has seen the pics of "The Lovely Heather" sucking my
    >9" fatty, I guess you just look like an (_!_)hole (again).
    >>

    >Except that "Heather" was you, and the 9" was on your Dad.

    Pics don't lie you twat.