What's happened to MFW?

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:34:11 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>if only you could spell. you would be perfect

Heterosexuals are poor spellers/typers It's because we finger our
chics as foreplay, and our hands are tired. Thought I'd tell you,
since heterosexuality is obviously a mystery to you.

"You know what John Wayne would be doing right now if he was alive?

Scratching at the roof of his coffin, most likely."

Bicep Master" <> Heterosexuals are poor spellers/typers It's because we
finger our
> chics as foreplay, and our hands are tired. Thought I'd tell you, since

heterosexuality is obviously a mystery to you.

Now I remember you. You're still sore from the first time I fisted you when
you mouthed off at me. The only place you have 9" is inside you when your
boyfriend comes over (and in).

Shawshank Redemption is on. I always enjoy the early scenes when Andy finds
out what it means to pick up the soap.

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 02:52:54 GMT, "Robert Shoe" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Now I remember you. You're still sore from the first time I fisted you when
>you mouthed off at me. The only place you have 9" is inside you when your
>boyfriend comes over (and in).

Oh bobby..

>Shawshank Redemption is on. I always enjoy the early scenes when Andy finds
>out what it means to pick up the soap.

Hmm I don't remember any homosexual sex in that movie. Are you sure
you aren't fantisizing about your navy days?

David wrote:

> I can't believe this place. The inmates have taken over the asylum big time.
> Troll posts are 9 to 1. You have trolls trolling trolls. You even have
> trolls trolling themselves. Maybe a fatwa on Bill would be a step in the
> right direction. Anyone know a muslim that might carry that out? Bill is
> the problem.. KILL BILL!!

David,
What would you know about MFW? This has not been a viable newsgroup since the
late 90s. Some of the top minds in bodybuilding used to post here. Now there it
is 99% trolls, bigots and cowards who know NOTHING about training drugs or
having an IQ above 90.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 01:16:54 -0700, Robert Schuh <[email protected]>
wrote:

>David,
>What would you know about MFW? This has not been a viable newsgroup since the
>late 90s. Some of the top minds in bodybuilding used to post here. Now there it
>is 99% trolls, bigots and cowards who know NOTHING about training drugs or
>having an IQ above 90.

Cumslurper

"You know what John Wayne would be doing right now if he was alive?

Scratching at the roof of his coffin, most likely."

"Robert Schuh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David wrote:
>
>> I can't believe this place. The inmates have taken over the asylum big
>> time.
>> Troll posts are 9 to 1. You have trolls trolling trolls. You even have
>> trolls trolling themselves. Maybe a fatwa on Bill would be a step in the
>> right direction. Anyone know a muslim that might carry that out? Bill is
>> the problem.. KILL BILL!!

> David,
> What would you know about MFW? This has not been a viable newsgroup since
> the
> late 90s. Some of the top minds in bodybuilding used to post here. Now
> there it
> is 99% trolls, bigots and cowards who know NOTHING about training drugs or
> having an IQ above 90.

Well even in the time I've been here there have been some pretty good minds
in this place - all gone now cept a couple that know a thing or two - of
course you have my admiration being one of the few who have actually
accomplished something.

"David" < of course you have my admiration being one of the few who have
actually
> accomplished something.

If you call getting Bob Birdsong and Bob Paris to shoot their loads into his
bum an accomplishment. At least it inspired him to make ass-shaped bongos.

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:29:25 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Well even in the time I've been here there have been some pretty good minds
>in this place - all gone now cept a couple that know a thing or two -

Thank you David. Your vote of confidence in me is inspiring.