What's happened to WorldCycling's Videos?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Geoffrey Stone, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. I just visited their website, and the ONLY 2002 races they have are:

    Gent-Wevelgem + Het Volk LBL and Fleche Wallone Paris-Roubaix Tour of Flanders Tour de France

    Here's what the DON'T have (2002):

    Milan SanRemo Amstel Gold HEW San Sebastian Ch of Zurich Paris-Tours Giro di Lombardia

    World Road Championship World CycloCross Championship World Track Championship

    No Giro! No Vuelta!

    Early last year they had alot more offerings!

    What Happened?

    Tags:

  2. in article [email protected], Geoffrey Stone at
    [email protected] wrote on 01/02/2003 04:53 AM:

    > I just visited their website, and the ONLY 2002 races they have are:
    >
    > Gent-Wevelgem + Het Volk LBL and Fleche Wallone Paris-Roubaix Tour of Flanders Tour de France
    >
    > Here's what the DON'T have (2002):
    >
    > Milan SanRemo Amstel Gold HEW San Sebastian Ch of Zurich Paris-Tours Giro di Lombardia
    >
    > World Road Championship World CycloCross Championship World Track Championship
    >
    > No Giro! No Vuelta!
    >
    > Early last year they had alot more offerings!
    >
    > What Happened?

    Did you ask them???

    pax est libertas seritus est nescio robur est ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea aye tee why you ti ay
    aitch aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you double-yew double-ewe
    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  3. Noel Llopis

    Noel Llopis Guest

    [email protected] (Geoffrey Stone) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I just visited their website, and the ONLY 2002 races they have are:

    > Early last year they had alot more offerings! What Happened?

    No idea. I've been bugging them for the last couple of years to at least offer the Giro and the
    Vuelta, but no luck so far. They claimed "technical difficulties" for the Vuelta coverage, whatever
    that means.

    I really wish they had some (legal) competition. I'd also really like to see coverage of the races
    in the late 80's, of which they have almost none.

    --Noel