Whats it worth ? Trek Antilope

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by -, Dec 15, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Its for a friend.Looking for what its worth .And any info on the bike..
    Sorry for cross posting but wanted some good advice.
    Thanks.

    --
    J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!

    Tags:

  2. Todd

    Todd Guest

    Well, Antelopes were bottom of the line Trek MTB's, and they haven't gone
    by that name since the mid '90's, so I'm going to say not worth much being
    that old. There should also be a model number on the seat tube, i.e. 800,
    820, 830, or 850. That would help determine price as well.

    Todd

    <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Its for a friend.Looking for what its worth .And any info on the bike..
    > Sorry for cross posting but wanted some good advice.
    > Thanks.

  3. xavier

    xavier New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2003
    Sadly I would say $50-$100 depending on your area.

    If close to college you may get more $

    Hard to make much on used bikes.

  4. Guest

    Thanks to all . My buddy got it for 60$ and it had a rack on the back with a
    price tag of 25$ still on it. This bike looks new.
    Again thanks.

    --
    J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!