Whats my Bike worth if i would sell it?

jjs316

Oct 24, 2004
I have a 97 i believe, schwinn Homegrown, full suspension, all XTR components, Rock Shox Judy SL's up front, rock shox super deluxe out back, tioga tires, hardly ever been ridden....Any one have any idea what i could get out of it? or if anyone knows exactly what bike im talking about and have a picture of this type of bike, will they post it cause i dont have digital camera to take a picture of it, so i can try to sell it. THanks

jjs316 said:
I have a 97 i believe, schwinn Homegrown, full suspension, all XTR components, Rock Shox Judy SL's up front, rock shox super deluxe out back, tioga tires, hardly ever been ridden....Any one have any idea what i could get out of it? or if anyone knows exactly what bike im talking about and have a picture of this type of bike, will they post it cause i dont have digital camera to take a picture of it, so i can try to sell it. THanks

check ebay to see if you can find similar bikes and check to see what they are selling for. also check auctions which have already closed and you can see what they actually went for.

The URT bikes are not really all that popular anymore, but there is a segment of folks that swear by them so with the right buyer...

I've not seen one sell for more than $400 lately, but it's not impossible to get $500 (maybe a couple more bucks if it's an exceptional example). Ebay could be your best bet to get rid of it at a price you will be happy with. With Schwinn's demise there is a segment of folks snapping up anything from their "haydays." Good luck!

K.

Anyone happen to want to offer me something for it? Or is there any other places to sell it other then ebay? like any forums to post my bike for sale?