Whats new with Ullrich?

helmutRoole2 said:
His gut is the result of shooting too much HGH. I predict he'll lose weight now that he's retired.

This is a doping thread, right?

Yes it is a dope thread. :D

meehs said:
Ha! The truth of the matter is that it was perfectly okay for FF to insult, slam, slander, and bad mouth Armstrong, Landis, Hamilton, Hincapie and any other American rider as much as he liked with no danger whatsoever of being banned. That's obvious! He did it and suffered no consequences!

But when he chose to bad mouth Jan Ullrich (who in my opinion is as surely a user of PED's as any one of them) while all of the European forum members were collectively lining up and puckering up to kiss his ass, he stepped over the line and that's what got him banned again. I'm certain of it. Bash the American dopers all you like, but don't you dare bash our beloved, precious JU (or any other popular European doper)! The bias on this forum is beyond (WAY beyond) ridiculous!
Well he's probably back using the name Saline Feed if that cheers you up.

It doesnt do it for me. After you have read a few of his posts (and Im a veteran of thousands), the repetitiveness starts buring into your brain until
you have this chemical craving for more. I just came out of rehab when he reappears again, pedalling his junk. Someone keep him away please.

wicklow200 said:
Well he's probably back using the name Saline Feed if that cheers you up.

It doesnt do it for me. After you have read a few of his posts (and Im a veteran of thousands), the repetitiveness starts buring into your brain until
you have this chemical craving for more. I just came out of rehab when he reappears again, pedalling his junk. Someone keep him away please.

He was banned because the mods started getting too many complaints about him. Curiously the complaints started rollling in when he turned his attention to Ullrich. Coincidence? I don't think so. Not on this forum. I agree with you that his repetative drug banter was annoying as hell.

Oddly, two very reliable sources say that Flyers Finale and the original Flyer were not the same person! If that's true, FF sure did a mighty fine job of impersonating the original!

meehs said:
He was banned because the mods started getting too many complaints about him. Curiously the complaints started rollling in when he turned his attention to Ullrich. Coincidence? I don't think so. Not on this forum. I agree with you that his repetative drug banter was annoying as hell.

Oddly, two very reliable sources say that Flyers Finale and the original Flyer were not the same person! If that's true, FF sure did a mighty fine job of impersonating the original!

Are you sure FF was male?

Edit: Let me add that although annoying I only got ****** when FF compared Jan to a murderer and wife beater and if you recall I have foamed at the mouth and defended LA when he was called a bad husband and terrible father.
I am allergic the BS post and like to stick to the known facts as closely as possible.

Ullrich **** fodder but I love it.....

Jan Ullrich came to Australia to contest the Commonwealth Bank Cycle Classic as the recently crowned Amateur World Champion. We had many World road champions compete in the Classic but none as young at just 19 years of age and with such incredible ability.

Ullrich was quite unbelievable - he could time trial, climb, bridge big gaps by himself and sprint with the very best and the bike was a natural extension of his body. He never appeared to panic.

For the many people that were associated with the race in those years, they all knew that Jan Ullrich was something special and we knew that it would not be long before he would race professional and be standing on the Tour de France podium.

Jan was impressive not just as a cyclist but as a person, and despite limited English in his early years, you never left meeting him with any doubt of how genuine he was.

It was not surprising to see Jan Ullrich return again the following year and enjoy the country criteriums before competing in the Classic. Out of the Grand Prix series, staged over four rounds, Ullrich won three of the four rounds and finished third in the other behind great sprinters Max Van Heeswijk and Jeremy Hunt. Some of Australia's best road sprinters and many national champions, including the likes of Robbie McEwen, Jay Sweet, John Den Braber, Bob Rasenberg, Chris Lillywhite, Thomas Brozyna, Dave McKenzie and many others couldn't match his sprint ability - a feature we rarely saw in his professional career.

But in 1994, Jan Ullrich showed how supportive he was of his own teammates and worked relentlessly for Jens Voigt to win the race. It was the same loyalty displayed in the 1996 Tour de France when he helped Bjarne Riis win the Tour.

I well remember a press conference that Ulrich had after his win in the 1997 Tour de France and he was asked what was his favourite country - he replied that Germany was a wonderful place because he was born there, he loved the food of Italy, France had made him a very special person but he loved Australia the most.

It was great having him compete in events in Australia and was fantastic to see him when he returned in 2000 to win the gold and silver medal at the Olympics. I followed his career with great interest and know that many of his competitors from all round the world will salute a great champion in more ways than one.

jhuskey said:
Are you sure FF was male?

Edit: Let me add that although annoying I only got ****** when FF compared Jan to a murderer and wife beater and if you recall I have foamed at the mouth and defended LA when he was called a bad husband and terrible father.
I am allergic the BS post and like to stick to the known facts as closely as possible.

I have no idea if FF was male or female. I don't even know if the original Flyer was male or female. And I don't care. But the rhetoric from FF was the same (exactly the same) as the rhetoric from the original Flyer. If you compare their posts it's really hard (at least for me) to believe it wasn't the same person. In fact, if you read FF's posts carefully he (or she) even let slip a few times with comments like "same old **** you were posting before" when he (or she) was addressing one of Flyer's old combatants. And it would not surprise me if someone who's that obsessed and delusional would lie about it not being him (or her). If he (or she) wanted to stick around and continue to espouse his (or her) delusional doping banter, he (or she) certainly wouldn't admit to anyone that it was in fact the same person as before. I personally believe it was the same person.

I understand your distain for FF's tasteless posts about Ulle. But the fact of the matter is that when FF made similar posts about Armstrong, Hamilton, Landis, etc., etc. He didn't get banned. FF went as far as implying that Landis was personally responsible for his father-in-laws suicide, poked fun at his religion, and generally spoke of him as though he were a convicted felon. Evidently that was perfectly okay. When he (or she... see how tiring this gets?) started slandering Ulle however, forum memebers went crying to the mods in droves asking that they put a stop to it. Which is completely biased and ridiculous. That's all I'm saying. And my comments certainly weren't intended to be directed specifically at you jhuskey.

meehs said:
I have no idea if FF was male or female. I don't even know if the original Flyer was male or female. And I don't care. But the rhetoric from FF was the same (exactly the same) as the rhetoric from the original Flyer. If you compare their posts it's really hard (at least for me) to believe it wasn't the same person. In fact, if you read FF's posts carefully he (or she) even let slip a few times with comments like "same old **** you were posting before" when he (or she) was addressing one of Flyer's old combatants. And it would not surprise me if someone who's that obsessed and delusional would lie about it not being him (or her). If he (or she) wanted to stick around and continue to espouse his (or her) delusional doping banter, he (or she) certainly wouldn't admit to anyone that it was in fact the same person as before. I personally believe it was the same person.

I understand your distain for FF's tasteless posts about Ulle. But the fact of the matter is that when FF made similar posts about Armstrong, Hamilton, Landis, etc., etc. He didn't get banned. FF went as far as implying that Landis was personally responsible for his father-in-laws suicide, poked fun at his religion, and generally spoke of him as though he were a convicted felon. Evidently that was perfectly okay. When he (or she... see how tiring this gets?) started slandering Ulle however, forum memebers went crying to the mods in droves asking that they put a stop to it. Which is completely biased and ridiculous. That's all I'm saying. And my comments certainly weren't intended to be directed specifically at you jhuskey.

I can tell you for sure that Flyer is male and is a competitive cyclist and aside from having an over the top opinon on doping that is all I know about him except for his nane and as always I am discrete with ID's of those I am familiar with.
FF I have my theories about but nothing concrete.

meehs said:
He was banned because the mods started getting too many complaints about him. Curiously the complaints started rollling in when he turned his attention to Ullrich. Coincidence? I don't think so.
I don't buy this. Lim could elaborate but it seems to me it was more of a case where the **** had gone on too long and become too annoying. Ullrich's reitrement just happened to occur at a time when all patience with FF had evaporated. Personally, I would have slapped him down after the first two weeks.

With the appearance of Sailine Feed I would start looking at banning ranges of IP addresses he is using.

Bro Deal said:
I don't buy this. Lim could elaborate but it seems to me it was more of a case where the **** had gone on too long and become too annoying. Ullrich's reitrement just happened to occur at a time when all patience with FF had evaporated. Personally, I would have slapped him down after the first two weeks.

With the appearance of Sailine Feed I would start looking at banning ranges of IP addresses he is using.

I don't buy that it was mere coincidence that the ban just happened to coincide with the fact that FF had turned his twisted anti-doping rage against Ullrich. I do have it from a good source that the ban was the result of the mods suddenly getting a ton of complaints about his behavior. Complaints that they didn't get while for months he bad-mouthed other riders.

To be honest I don't mind the fact that FF was banned. I was as tired of it as anyone! I hope you're not right about "Saline Feed" being FF. But I'm afraid it might be true! :(

whiteboytrash said:
Ullrich **** fodder but I love it.....

Jan Ullrich came to Australia to contest the Commonwealth Bank Cycle Classic as the recently crowned Amateur World Champion. We had many World road champions compete in the Classic but none as young at just 19 years of age and with such incredible ability.

Ullrich was quite unbelievable - he could time trial, climb, bridge big gaps by himself and sprint with the very best and the bike was a natural extension of his body. He never appeared to panic.

For the many people that were associated with the race in those years, they all knew that Jan Ullrich was something special and we knew that it would not be long before he would race professional and be standing on the Tour de France podium.

Jan was impressive not just as a cyclist but as a person, and despite limited English in his early years, you never left meeting him with any doubt of how genuine he was.

It was not surprising to see Jan Ullrich return again the following year and enjoy the country criteriums before competing in the Classic. Out of the Grand Prix series, staged over four rounds, Ullrich won three of the four rounds and finished third in the other behind great sprinters Max Van Heeswijk and Jeremy Hunt. Some of Australia's best road sprinters and many national champions, including the likes of Robbie McEwen, Jay Sweet, John Den Braber, Bob Rasenberg, Chris Lillywhite, Thomas Brozyna, Dave McKenzie and many others couldn't match his sprint ability - a feature we rarely saw in his professional career.

But in 1994, Jan Ullrich showed how supportive he was of his own teammates and worked relentlessly for Jens Voigt to win the race. It was the same loyalty displayed in the 1996 Tour de France when he helped Bjarne Riis win the Tour.

I well remember a press conference that Ulrich had after his win in the 1997 Tour de France and he was asked what was his favourite country - he replied that Germany was a wonderful place because he was born there, he loved the food of Italy, France had made him a very special person but he loved Australia the most.

It was great having him compete in events in Australia and was fantastic to see him when he returned in 2000 to win the gold and silver medal at the Olympics. I followed his career with great interest and know that many of his competitors from all round the world will salute a great champion in more ways than one.
Great post thanks.

meehs said:
I don't buy that it was mere coincidence that the ban just happened to coincide with the fact that FF had turned his twisted anti-doping rage against Ullrich. I do have it from a good source that the ban was the result of the mods suddenly getting a ton of complaints about his behavior. Complaints that they didn't get while for months he bad-mouthed other riders.

To be honest I don't mind the fact that FF was banned. I was as tired of it as anyone! I hope you're not right about "Saline Feed" being FF. But I'm afraid it might be true! :(
Yeah, I've got to tell you, this Jan stroking of recent rivals anything Bobke ever spewed about Fancy Pants Lance. I suspect there are a few Jan posters adorning the ceilings of certain fan's bedrooms.

helmutRoole2 said:
Yeah, I've got to tell you, this Jan stroking of recent rivals anything Bobke ever spewed about Fancy Pants Lance. I suspect there are a few Jan posters adorning the ceilings of certain fan's bedrooms.

I hear you bro! I'm as big a fan of Ullrich as anyone. But I don't have a crusty towel next to my bed to prove it. That towel has nothing to do with Ulle!

helmutRoole2 said:
Okay, I just re-read my post. No one is/was as bad as Bobke.

helmutRoole2 said:
Okay, I just re-read my post. No one is/was as bad as Bobke.

I have mirrors on my ceilng and walls.That way I can see my wifes headache from many kinky views. :D

cyclingheroes said:
Tomorrow the related story. Ulle wants to do triathlon in the near future...

TRIATHALON ?!?!?!?!? What about a Marathon ? You know the drill....take on Lance in the Berlin marathon... then we go start the whole thing all over again....

whiteboytrash said:
TRIATHALON ?!?!?!?!? What about a Marathon ? You know the drill....take on Lance in the Berlin marathon... then we go start the whole thing all over again....
Actually he mentioned marathon as well...