Whats new with Ullrich?

From http://www.eurosport.fr/tpfullpage_sto1196375.shtml

Jef D' Hont continues to empty its bag. The former welfare man of Telekom, now 65 years old, declared that it had even injected EPO with Jan Ulrich to him.
“It was also doped, because everyone did it. An injection of EPO does not last more than ten seconds. It is like injecting insulin with a diabetic. I do not know if Jan wanted to dope itself, but it did it like all the others. I invite it to say the truth, it will feel much freer and that will make him good ", it explained in Bild. Before concluding: “Jan Ulrich will have been the most impressive athlete whom I have met. I can guarantee to you that if everyone had run properly, Jan Ulrich would have gained ten times the Tour de France ".

translated from:

Jef D'Hont continue de vider son sac. L'ancien soigneur de Telekom, aujourd'hui âgé de 65 ans, a déclaré qu'il avait lui même injecté de l'EPO à Jan Ullrich.
"Il se dopait également, parce que tout le monde le faisait. Une injection d'EPO ne dure pas plus de dix secondes. C'est comme injecter de l'insuline à un diabétique. Je ne sais pas si Jan voulait se doper, mais il le faisait comme tous les autres. Je l'invite à dire la vérité, il se sentira bien plus libre et ça lui fera du bien", a-t-il expliqué dans Bild. Avant de conclure : "Jan Ullrich aura été l'athlète le plus impressionnant que j'aurai côtoyé. Je peux vous garantir que si tout le monde avait couru proprement, Jan Ullrich aurait gagné dix fois le Tour de France".

Poulidor you're a day behind...... D'Hont has now retracted the statement and says he never injected Ullrich...

poulidor said:
From http://www.eurosport.fr/tpfullpage_sto1196375.shtml

Jef D' Hont continues to empty its bag. The former welfare man of Telekom, now 65 years old, declared that it had even injected EPO with Jan Ulrich to him.
“It was also doped, because everyone did it. An injection of EPO does not last more than ten seconds. It is like injecting insulin with a diabetic. I do not know if Jan wanted to dope itself, but it did it like all the others. I invite it to say the truth, it will feel much freer and that will make him good ", it explained in Bild. Before concluding: “Jan Ulrich will have been the most impressive athlete whom I have met. I can guarantee to you that if everyone had run properly, Jan Ulrich would have gained ten times the Tour de France ".

translated from:

Jef D'Hont continue de vider son sac. L'ancien soigneur de Telekom, aujourd'hui âgé de 65 ans, a déclaré qu'il avait lui même injecté de l'EPO à Jan Ullrich.
"Il se dopait également, parce que tout le monde le faisait. Une injection d'EPO ne dure pas plus de dix secondes. C'est comme injecter de l'insuline à un diabétique. Je ne sais pas si Jan voulait se doper, mais il le faisait comme tous les autres. Je l'invite à dire la vérité, il se sentira bien plus libre et ça lui fera du bien", a-t-il expliqué dans Bild. Avant de conclure : "Jan Ullrich aura été l'athlète le plus impressionnant que j'aurai côtoyé. Je peux vous garantir que si tout le monde avait couru proprement, Jan Ullrich aurait gagné dix fois le Tour de France".

whiteboytrash said:
Poulidor you're a day behind...... D'Hont has now retracted the statement and says he never injected Ullrich...
Yes , yet I haven't read that :
“Jan Ulrich will have been the most impressive athlete whom I have met. I can guarantee to you that if everyone had run properly, Jan Ulrich would have gained ten times the Tour de France ".

jhuskey said:
Nothing going down ,as I know ,the media **** just gets deeper and time runs out.
So much bad press on him it is hard for a sponsor to back him. It's all about the money if you haven't caught on.
I would truly like to see him race one more season.
hhgd