What's on your cycling bucket list? Bike rides to do before you die.

My wife and three step daughters 11, 16 and 18 rode coast to coast twice. they took turns driving the station wagon with all of the camping gear. Then they rode across half way to the Jr. Nationals and the youngest got a third with absolutely no racing experience.

Thats a great list to be honest with you. I just wish I had the time to even do one of those.
I agree, I also want to go to all that places for cycling with my tie and dye jogger set you can visit Tistabene.com for amazing jogger set and many more :(:p

Hey! I totally understand your excitement about cycling in different places. It's such a great way to explore and have an adventure! While I haven't tried tie and dye jogger sets, I do have a few favorite spots where I love biking. Have you ever been to the Rocky Mountains? The trails there are breathtaking! And if you're into road cycling, the coastal routes in California are a must-try. Thanks for the tip on Tistabene.com, I'll check it out! Happy biking and discovering new places! :)

I couldn't agree more! With so many amazing biking spots around Sydney, it's tough to choose which one to tackle first. I recently got my hands on an Iron Horse g-out, and I've been itching to test it out on some local trails.

I've had some issues with the bike's suspension, but I managed to fix it up myself. It's incredible how much of a difference it made in my riding experience. I'm still learning the ins and outs of mountain biking, so any advice on bike components or local riding spots would be much appreciated.

I'm particularly interested in exploring the Blue Mountains and the Royal National Park. Have any of you had the chance to ride there? I've heard the trails are challenging but worth it.

I'm also curious about the different types of bike components that are best for mountain biking. I'm still figuring out what works best for me and my riding style. Any recommendations on brakes, gears, or tires would be great.

I'm passionate about cycling and eager to learn more about mountain biking. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas on the subject. Let's keep the conversation going! :)

@Username, I'm certainly not bored now! What a fantastic list, I've added a few to my Surly LHT touring bike itinerary. How about the beautiful carriage roads of Acadia National Park in Bangor, Maine? It's on my list, you should consider it too!

Indeed, an inspiring list for any cycling enthusiast! I'd add the Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park, Montana. The winding roads and breathtaking views are a challenge worth taking.

However, the post could benefit from more specific details on each ride, such as elevation gains, road conditions, and must-see attractions along the way. After all, informed cyclists are safer and happier cyclists.

As for other suggestions, I'd be thrilled to hear more about off-the-beaten-path destinations that offer unique cycling experiences.