Whats the best online store to buy cycling shoes.?

dealrocker

Mar 26, 2009
My brother just purchased his very first bike and can't find out the perfect cycling shoes from our local market. Cycling shoes are becoming increasingly specialized and come in a huge variety of styles with very specific functions. But, he don't know much about these shoes. Just wondering the finest online store to buy best quality cycling shoes at affordable prices.

Thanks in advance for your help.

dealrocker said:
My brother just purchased his very first bike and can't find out the perfect cycling shoes from our local market. Cycling shoes are becoming increasingly specialized and come in a huge variety of styles with very specific functions. But, he don't know much about these shoes. Just wondering the finest online store to buy best quality cycling shoes at affordable prices.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bike stores serve a variety of purposes and one of them is to give you information...about shoes in this case. In California, can't believe you can't find the shoes you need in your 'local' market.

Take an afternoon and see some bike shops, it's what they do. You will find, unless they are on sale, as in last years model, the prices are pretty much the same MO and local.

Peter@vecchios said:
Bike stores serve a variety of purposes and one of them is to give you information...about shoes in this case. In California, can't believe you can't find the shoes you need in your 'local' market.

Take an afternoon and see some bike shops, it's what they do. You will find, unless they are on sale, as in last years model, the prices are pretty much the same MO and local.
Thanks for this helpful info.

Specialized, I just bought a pair, very happy with them, price was reasonable