What's the best thing to do with my money for the best ride

Trentkowal

Jun 17, 2013
I currently have a cadd 8 with full dura ace, and a six13 with a 105 and ultegra mix and a sram rival crank both bikes are 08, just want some real opions if it makes any sense to spend The time and money to move the dura ace to the six13 or if I should just countiue to ride the bikes as they are, and if so which would you say is the better bike.

I guess whether it's worth it not to move groups depends a lot on you and your preferences. Which bike do you ride most or like riding most? It makes some sense to have the Dura Ace on that bike, even though the functional difference between Dura Ace and 105 won't be huge. If you've got the money to buy two new cable kits, then the only other things you need are a bit of time on one day and the will to move the groups. Neither group is going to improve the ride, but that doesn't mean that you won't perceive a difference. If the change will put your mind at ease, then it's likely worth doing. You can always move the groups back to their original bike.

I would really like to sell one of the bikes soon as I don't really have enough time to ride both, and I've had the six13 for longer so am a little more comfortable on the bike but definitely notice the difference when ridding the dura ace and wouldn't be able to tell yet If the frame makes a big difference