Whats the best time of the week to sell bike racing stuff on eBay?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Boyd Speerschne, Apr 19, 2003.

  1. I mean from a hit count / final price perspective. It seems to me that this time of the year, it
    might be better to offer stuff during the work week, because weekend warriors are off racing on the
    weekends, not looking at eBay.

    Thanks in advance,
    - Boyd S

    Tags:

  2. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I mean from a hit count / final price perspective. It seems to me that this time of the year, it
    > might be better to offer stuff during the work week, because weekend warriors are off racing on
    > the weekends, not looking at eBay.

    I've always had the best luck with auctions that end on the weekends.

    A couple of tips:

    - Include flattering photos of the items (turn off the flash, use indirect light)
    - Give item details
    - Be specific about what is and is not included

    Has always worked for me.

    -Barry