~What's the coldest weather you've...

I think 8 degrees C. haha, anything below 25 C is awful for me!

-20 to school on my BMX, not just one time either.

Though I usualy leave the roadie in the shed for anything under 0... Frost bite on the face comes about way too easy on the roadie.

Well I have gone to school by bike in 'bout -30 degrees (it was too cold to wait for a bus...:p)

How about 2 Celsius but with a road bike in a thin layer of snow?
That was an experience :D

I think 8 degrees C. haha, anything below 25 C is awful for me!
I have got seasonal mood swings and just like you, my mood drops when the temperature turns below 20 Degrees. I can't imagine living at the temperature below 10 degrees. That's too cold and my mood would get very low. So, I would avoid living at the temperature below ten degrees at any cost.

I have got seasonal mood swings and just like you, my mood drops when the temperature turns below 20 Degrees. I can't imagine living at the temperature below 10 degrees. That's too cold and my mood would get very low. So, I would avoid living at the temperature below ten degrees at any cost.
Why did you decide to bump a thread that has been dead since 2007? Are you so desperate to post that you have to go around reviving topics that have been dead for almost 9 years? Please quit necroposting to raise your post count. It is very annoying. What makes it worse is that your reply is off topic.

ever ridden in??

For me it's 12 degrees fareignheit.

9 degrees F is the coldest that I've ever ridden. It just happened December of last year in Baguio City, Philippines which is very popular as the summer capital of the country because ofnit's cold weather.
My sweat is not coming out and my muscle is so cold even though after a mile of riding.

I live in a tropical country and I haven't gone to other countries yet, and the coldest I've experienced was 2 degrees Celsius (36 degrees F) climbing the peak of a mountain here in the country.

Still hot where all you guys live?!:confused: :eek:

I live in the Philippines, and the normal temperature here is between 30 Degrees Celsius to 40 Degrees Celsius. It is really hard to have some ride during a hot weather as we might end up having a heat stroke. But, I guess we all got used to a hot weather here in our country.