What's the craziest thing you've seen while riding?

Discussion in 'Next Generation' started by Bunkis, May 15, 2016.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

One time I was on the road and spotted a couple fighting and the girl was cursing the guy so I stopped for a moment to watched them like any concerned citizen would do then the girl threw here smartphone towards the guy and it fell in the pavement. The guy also threw his smartphone and hit the girl and also fell on the pavement then the girl hurriedly walked away and the guy was chasing her and there were about a dozen onlookers, when the couple left all the onlookers rush towards the mobile phones to get it Lol. I was quite stunned.

2. jennyfermanuel

jennyfermanuel New Member

Creepy. But I am confused, if he doesn't have any equipment with him. How'd you know he is attempting to chop the tree?
    Is it like he is yelling that he wanted to cut down the or anything? Or I am just mistaken here, I am confused because this sounds creepy to me

3. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

One of the weirdest things I've seen while cycling was a dog running with a bunny on his mouth. This happened a years ago, I was on my bike bear my home when I saw a dog running very fast with a big white bunny in his mouth. The bunny is still alive but bloodied.

4. ballyhara

ballyhara Member

That was shocking indeed! I've seen crazy things while riding, but this is one of the best.
    I've only seen a pregnant mom and her 2 kids riding together, one of the kids pedaling with her, and the other one in a big basket on the back, but not a mom welcoming her kid.

5. reighn

reighn Member

'Lucky people, company will never chase them by doing that, and yeah free beer, if this happens near my house, I'm surely doing the same things.