What's the farthest you've rode?

132 miles in one day, I alone went, in 8,5 hours done, it`s 212 km in metric.

better would in company :)

100 miles in the Elephant Rock Century last June.

I will eclipse that distance, hopefully, this July when I ride the Triple Bypass which is a 120 mile (193 km) ride. That's assuming it doesn't rain, sleet and snow like it did last year. Ick. There's no way I'm tackling a descent from 11,000+ ft (that's 3400 m for you metric folk) passes in wet weather.

140km......the longest race I have ever needed to do.

My "longest" training ride is 110km.....maybe once a week in spring / summer.

Riding a really long way doesn't help with racing performance so it's not a focus for me. I never train longer than I need to race.

450 km, last Summer. Rode from West side of Vancouver BC (Kitsilano to be precise) to Kelowna BC, over the coastal mountains. Interesting ride. Got lost, which accounts for the extra km's. Was pulled over on the Trans Can. around Aldergrove at 3AM. Apparently you can't ride the freeway until Hope. I got horribly lost looking for the bridge to the Lougheed Highway.

Then I bonked just before Merritt but was saved by a Christian group out doing a cross-Canada bike adventure. They had fruit and pretzels. What a feast. I donated to their bible fund or whatever it was. Thank God indeed. The Connector, 97C from Merrit to Kelowna was the worst though. I almost perished. 70 km of slow uphill torture. Never again.

Catabolic_Jones said:
450 km, last Summer. Rode from West side of Vancouver BC (Kitsilano to be precise) to Kelowna BC, over the coastal mountains. Interesting ride. Got lost, which accounts for the extra km's. Was pulled over on the Trans Can. around Aldergrove at 3AM. Apparently you can't ride the freeway until Hope. I got horribly lost looking for the bridge to the Lougheed Highway.

Then I bonked just before Merritt but was saved by a Christian group out doing a cross-Canada bike adventure. They had fruit and pretzels. What a feast. I donated to their bible fund or whatever it was. Thank God indeed. The Connector, 97C from Merrit to Kelowna was the worst though. I almost perished. 70 km of slow uphill torture. Never again.

Holy f***. Dude, you win. Seriously...wow..I know what route you're talking about. I can't believe you rode that. How long did it take you? Man that's an epic story hahaha. I'm surprised you didn't die

275 in a 24 hour ride, but I quit at 18 hrs. I rode with a guy all night who kept saying we have to slow down, but couldn't every time he took a pull. By sunup he was crashed on a lawn chair, but I saw him going when I packed it in. He did a double century the week before. Never talked to him again and not sure if he went further. This was an MS test event with full suport, they never did it again, and I'm ****** I didn't push on until the end, but I couldn't sit or stand any longer. Slept all night a actually felt pretty good the next day, couldn't push but pedaling felt good.

94k in one day for me.

Will be doing 161k (ton) at the end of the year (around our very own Lake Taupo).

Anyone else notice this was a thread dredge from a couple of years ago??

My best so far is 203 (Eastern Sierra Double to and from the start/finish from the motel). This year I will be going for the California triple crown, as well as going for a '24 hour time trial' (solo, and only supported by my dad driving my car). That should be fun. ;)

136 miles - hot July Oahu perimeter ride (solo with car support from a friend). The hardest part by far was the six miles of dirt over Ka'ena point (switched to mountain bike). It was 90 deg. that day and I started the dirt portion at the 100 mile mark (hardtail with no front shock over lava rock- back was hurting!) Anyway...a good ride on a beautiful day. :D