What's the healthiest burger made off?

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
Nowadays there's a lot of Burger variants, from red meat burgers made out of beef to pork, chicken, turkey even soy based or tofu burgers. Which do you think is the healthiest Burger?

Turkey burgers with some vegetables and accompanying sauce or with mushrooms and the right amount of cheese is pretty healthy, you can also choose to swap out the usual bread for a healthier substitute.

I think the tuna burger or the patty made of tuna. I really like the taste specially if they grilled the tuna, and the more veggies the more I like it and it's hard to distinguish if it's really tuna.

I think the healthiest burger is one that's filled with vegetables. I like it when we get creative and tasty alternatives to the usual greasy foods. It's a nice change in terms of health.

Turkey burgers with some vegetables and accompanying sauce or with mushrooms and the right amount of cheese is pretty healthy, you can also choose to swap out the usual bread for a healthier substitute.

Oh, sounds tasty. I've also seen burgers that look like the regular variety. But they're actually not. It's a healthy version of it. Some people are great at making new recipes.

I think the tuna burger or the patty made of tuna. I really like the taste specially if they grilled the tuna, and the more veggies the more I like it and it's hard to distinguish if it's really tuna.

This reminds me of Spongebob. The secret krabby patty formula is still unresolved. Could it be that their secret ingredient is actually tuna? That would be a plot twist since they're underwater sea creatures. :eek:

I go for the real hamburger which is made of pork. You may surprised to know that pork is healthier than beef and chicken contrary to the myth that pork is very unhealthy because of the cholesterol. Recent studies prove that beef and chicken are laden with more cholesterol than pork. However, pork should be cooked well done so that the unwanted elements will be removed particularly the fats.

This reminds me of Spongebob. The secret krabby patty formula is still unresolved. Could it be that their secret ingredient is actually tuna? That would be a plot twist since they're underwater sea creatures. :eek:
Lol. that's why plankton really curious about that. :) Well, If you're in business it's really hard for you to tell the ingredients. it's really confidential and if you expose that you somehow destroying your business.

Lol. that's why plankton really curious about that. :) Well, If you're in business it's really hard for you to tell the ingredients. it's really confidential and if you expose that you somehow destroying your business.

Yes, that's true. But I still hope they can reveal it before the series ends. And it would be awesome if the recipe can actually be used in real life. :D

I go for the real hamburger which is made of pork. You may surprised to know that pork is healthier than beef and chicken contrary to the myth that pork is very unhealthy because of the cholesterol. Recent studies prove that beef and chicken are laden with more cholesterol than pork. However, pork should be cooked well done so that the unwanted elements will be removed particularly the fats.

I like what you shared. I think I'll choose pork if that's the case. Though, I'd generally eat more vegetables since it's better for our health. Hahaha!

Yes, that's true. But I still hope they can reveal it before the series ends. And it would be awesome if the recipe can actually be used in real life. :D
LOL. Maybe the wife of Mr. Crab, the secret ingredient of their patty. A big whale LOL. If that happens, it's gonna be a tragic for the viewers specially to the kids who keep watching it. :)

As long as it is cooked in a healthy way, that will make it fine. I mean, what if it's fried, full of greasy sauces, and with tons of seasonings? I like a plain burger, that I can eat with healthy toppings, fresh veggies, high fiber bread, something kind of light for my stomach, otherwise, I will feel really uncomfortable after eating it.

I think that the best burger is made up of vegetables. Usually, I go for tufo burger. It's a very good alternative for meat. It's healthy and delicious at the same time. Also, I love pork patty for burgers. It is a high source of protein.

I think it was revealed in an episode that the secret ingredient in a Krabby Patty is Plankton.

But in reality I would say that fishburgers in general are healthier because of the omega 3's.

I think it was revealed in an episode that the secret ingredient in a Krabby Patty is Plankton.

But in reality I would say that fishburgers in general are healthier because of the omega 3's.

I agree. They have lots of nutrients. I always hear the people saying that it's good for the heart. Also, Plankton isn't the real secret ingredient. It was just made up to scare him that time. Hahaha!

LOL. Maybe the wife of Mr. Crab, the secret ingredient of their patty. A big whale LOL. If that happens, it's gonna be a tragic for the viewers specially to the kids who keep watching it. :)

Oh no! I hope that's not the case. But I still think it would be more terrifying if they discover that it's tuna. :)

I think it's possible for them to reveal the secret formula a few years from now.

As long as it is cooked in a healthy way, that will make it fine. I mean, what if it's fried, full of greasy sauces, and with tons of seasonings? I like a plain burger, that I can eat with healthy toppings, fresh veggies, high fiber bread, something kind of light for my stomach, otherwise, I will feel really uncomfortable after eating it.

I've had the same experience. It's not nice to end up feeling worse after eating. We should satisfied and comfortable. That's the purpose of eating healthy food. Not greasy ones.

I think that the best burger is made up of vegetables. Usually, I go for tufo burger. It's a very good alternative for meat. It's healthy and delicious at the same time. Also, I love pork patty for burgers. It is a high source of protein.

I'm not sure if I like tofu. But I'm okay with vegetables. Sometimes burgers taste like salad because of the recipe. I actually prefer them compared to the usual greasy taste.

they're made from healthy cows...

Anywho, I like bison burgers, but those are a bit difficult to find, and I can't stand turkey burgers. so I pick burgers with the lowest fat content.

Oh no! I hope that's not the case. But I still think it would be more terrifying if they discover that it's tuna. :)

I think it's possible for them to reveal the secret formula a few years from now.
LOL. In the end, they found out that they are cannibals, eating fish meats, :) Like the good Samaritan before who feeds a lot of people from human meats. LOL.