What's the healthiest burger made off?

I'm not sure if I like tofu. But I'm okay with vegetables. Sometimes burgers taste like salad because of the recipe. I actually prefer them compared to the usual greasy taste.
Tofu doesn't works for burgers, at least that's my opinion. And veggies makes them taste like salad sometimes. What I tend to do is to peel, cut, and cook, some eggplants, blend them, and mix that with wheat, give them burger shape, and that's it, they really taste good. Try them and let me know.

Tofu doesn't works for burgers, at least that's my opinion. And veggies makes them taste like salad sometimes. What I tend to do is to peel, cut, and cook, some eggplants, blend them, and mix that with wheat, give them burger shape, and that's it, they really taste good. Try them and let me know.

Thanks for sharing. I probably don't mind it tasting like a salad. I find it nice and somewhat entertaining. Hahaha!

LOL. In the end, they found out that they are cannibals, eating fish meats, :) Like the good Samaritan before who feeds a lot of people from human meats. LOL.

That would be scary. Imagine how shocking it will be for young viewers. I think even adults would be grossed out by such a shocking twist. Then the question will be about how they get the tuna. Hahaha!

That would be scary. Imagine how shocking it will be for young viewers. I think even adults would be grossed out by such a shocking twist. Then the question will be about how they get the tuna. Hahaha!
LOL, that's why sometimes much better not to know everything, and just enjoy your food or the moment. :) We should not give our mind some problem and just enjoy whatever available things.

LOL, that's why sometimes much better not to know everything, and just enjoy your food or the moment. :) We should not give our mind some problem and just enjoy whatever available things.

I remember someone spreading rumors about hotdogs coming from worms. Now imagine if that were true. I guess you wouldn't like hotdogs that much after reading this. :D

I remember someone spreading rumors about hotdogs coming from worms. Now imagine if that were true. I guess you wouldn't like hotdogs that much after reading this. :D
Yeah, and the famous Siopao said made of cat meats, The pills from China made of fetus powder. However, I somehow believe that, well, from China. LOL. We all know how exotic they are specially in terms of food.

Yeah, and the famous Siopao said made of cat meats, The pills from China made of fetus powder. However, I somehow believe that, well, from China. LOL. We all know how exotic they are specially in terms of food.

I think the fetus one was about luncheon meat. I stopped eating foods that were rumored to have weird ingredients. But I also learned not to believe everything people are saying.

Have you also heard about ice cream made from mother's milk? Anyway, let's not think too much about rumors like this. :D

I think the fetus one was about luncheon meat. I stopped eating foods that were rumored to have weird ingredients. But I also learned not to believe everything people are saying.

Have you also heard about ice cream made from mother's milk? Anyway, let's not think too much about rumors like this. :D

LOL, those humor make feel paranoid sometimes specially about the Chinese food and products and sometimes I want to avoid their food unless they cook it in front of me.