What's the latest in the Julich soap opera?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit PRO, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    Georgia. Will he or not?

    Would suck to win twice in Europe only to get his ass handed to him in
    Georgia.

    $50,000 start fee not withstanding.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Georgia. Will he or not?
    >
    > Would suck to win twice in Europe only to get his ass handed to him in
    > Georgia.
    >
    > $50,000 start fee not withstanding.

    I think that Bobby ought to be the sort of "Pro" that you are and not take
    any start money.

  3. Tom,

    Don't forget the money that C."P". doesn't get after the races!

    -Philip

    > "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Georgia. Will he or not?
    > >
    > > Would suck to win twice in Europe only to get his ass handed to him in
    > > Georgia.
    > >
    > > $50,000 start fee not withstanding.

    > I think that Bobby ought to be the sort of "Pro" that you are and not take
    > any start money.

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Philip W. Moore, Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Tom,
    >
    > Don't forget the money that C."P". doesn't get after the races!

    Almost forgot about that. Do you suppose he puts that on his tax return?