What's the total for Jan-uary?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Thorson, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Mark Thorson

Mark Thorson Guest

I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?

Tags:

2. "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
    >
    >
    >

I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at $7.50/15
    minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today, and am not
    willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.

--Rich

3. Ilsa9

Ilsa9 Guest

>"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:40209[email protected]...
    >> I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >
    >I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at
    >$7.50/15 minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today,
    >and am not willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.
    >

EOM cannot wait that long nor can they do without a single month of Jan's pennance. Let it be said
    that Jan said "Liar" at least 100 times.

4. "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >
    > >I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at
    > >$7.50/15 minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today,
    > >and am not willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.
    > >
    >
    > EOM cannot wait that long nor can they do without a single month of Jan's pennance. Let it be said
    > that Jan said "Liar" at least 100 times.
    >
    >

It wouldn't surprise me if her total went up a little without the $KaChings to restrain her.

--Rich