What's the total for Jan-uary?

Mark Thorson

Guest
I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?

"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?

I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at $7.50/15
minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today, and am not
willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.

--Rich

>"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
>>

>I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at
>$7.50/15 minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today,
>and am not willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.

EOM cannot wait that long nor can they do without a single month of Jan's pennance. Let it be said
that Jan said "Liar" at least 100 times.

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> I forgot all about it 'till now. How much do I make the check for?
> >>

> >I have been on vacation on a cruise ship where access to the internet was only available at
> >$7.50/15 minutes and newsgroups were only reachable through Google. Sorry, I just returned today,
> >and am not willing to do a retrospective Jan survey. I'll start again March one.
> >

> EOM cannot wait that long nor can they do without a single month of Jan's pennance. Let it be said
> that Jan said "Liar" at least 100 times.

It wouldn't surprise me if her total went up a little without the $KaChings to restrain her.

--Rich