What's the UCI difference?

Michael J. Igno

Guest
Without spending hours reading the UCI definitions can someone give a brief summary of the
difference between Division I. II, and III teams in terms of team size, funding and other
such aspects?

--
Michael

Michael J. Ignosci wrote in message <[email protected]>...
>Without spending hours reading the UCI definitions can someone give a brief summary of the
>difference between Division I. II, and III teams in terms of team size, funding and other
>such aspects?
>
>--
>Michael

Div III - Small (team size, budget and rider stature) DiV II - Medium Div 1 - Large

brief enough?

Wade

"Wade Summers" <cox.net...

> Michael J. Ignosci wrote in message <[email protected]>...
> >Without spending hours reading the UCI definitions can someone give a brief summary of the
> >difference between Division I. II, and III teams in terms of team size, funding and other such
> >aspects?

Average pro salary:

> Div III - Small (team size, budget and rider stature)

$3K.

> DiV II - Medium

$25K.

> Div 1 - Large