What's the UCI difference?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael J. Igno, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Without spending hours reading the UCI definitions can someone give a brief summary of the
    difference between Division I. II, and III teams in terms of team size, funding and other
    such aspects?

    --
    Michael

    Tags:

  2. Wade Summers

    Wade Summers Guest

    Michael J. Ignosci wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    >Without spending hours reading the UCI definitions can someone give a brief summary of the
    >difference between Division I. II, and III teams in terms of team size, funding and other
    >such aspects?
    >
    >--
    >Michael

    Div III - Small (team size, budget and rider stature) DiV II - Medium Div 1 - Large

    brief enough?

    Wade

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Wade Summers" <cox.net...

    > Michael J. Ignosci wrote in message <3E3A9B2D.136AF[email protected]>...
    > >Without spending hours reading the UCI definitions can someone give a brief summary of the
    > >difference between Division I. II, and III teams in terms of team size, funding and other such
    > >aspects?

    Average pro salary:

    > Div III - Small (team size, budget and rider stature)

    $3K.

    > DiV II - Medium

    $25K.

    > Div 1 - Large