What's the weight approx for the TREK 4300 ?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gerry, May 2, 2003.

  1. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

    What's the weight of this bike ( no disc, 17" ) ? Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Gerry wrote:
    > On 03 May 2003 01:51:48 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:
    >
    >> Try this site:
    >>
    >> http://tulis.dsinet.org/misc/bart.gif
    >
    > I tried...this is not a dumb question. The weight of this bike is not in tech spec...

    try this. Most bike shops have a fish type scale with a hook on it. Take all erroneous crap off bike
    and hang on hook to get weight.

    penny

  4. Crabbs

    Crabbs Guest

    Hey Stephen, where you born an asshole or did you have to practice?

    If you don't know the answer, why take the time to post something that only proves that you're a
    useless piece of shit?

    It was a legit question. The weights ARE hard to find. That winning page that your pea sized brain
    came up with isn't exactly the most reliable or official looking page on bike specs that I've seen.

    If you had a life you wouldn't feel the need to talk down to people to prop up your obvious lack
    brain power.

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Anyway, WTF are you, ya possum-bellied fart? If the OP wanted to tell me
    I was
    > a pea-brain, he'd have done it himself. He was actually a LOT politer
    than you
    > are. So feck off!
    >
    > Steve

    Yeah Steve! You tell the jumped up little pin-prick of a bleeding hole - some (stoopit eejit) people
    just wade in with both un-booted feet first and their eyes closed where angels fear to tread. Next
    thing, they're up to their necks in hungry piranhas and wondering 'WTF just happened to my
    torso?!?'. Serves 'em right.

    Shaun aRe - cash that pension, sucker.

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > SR says:
    >
    > >Yeah Steve! You tell the jumped up little pin-prick of a bleeding hole - some (stoopit eejit)
    > >people just wade in with both un-booted feet first
    and
    > >their eyes closed where angels fear to tread. Next thing, they're up to their necks in hungry
    > >piranhas and wondering 'WTF just happened to my torso?!?'. Serves 'em right.
    >
    > Experience speaking? ;-P (I know it would for me....)

    Nah - I'm fish proof (it just tickles, heheheheh).....

    > >cash that pension, sucker.
    > >

    > And _you_ can feck off too!! ;-)))
    >
    > STeve

    Hey, it wasn't a reference to your advanced (and advancing) years Mr. Baker - take that back
    this instant!

    Shaun aRe

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >Hey, it wasn't a reference to your advanced (and advancing) years Mr. Baker - take that back this
    > >instant!
    >
    > If I took that back NOW, I would only have to throw it again (see
    above.....)
    > Too much work ;-P

    Yeah, well - if'n y'all didn't keep begging for the grief!.........Ya lazy bastard.......

    Shaun aRe