What's up Tiger Lily?

ctg <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Borrowed a digital camera for the week, I must buy one of these things...
>
> Catching the evening light: http://www.chrisgroff.com/lily.jpg
>
> http://www.chrisgroff.com/lilies.jpg
>
> I don't remember what these are called http://www.chrisgroff.com/purple.jpg
>
> Chris

i think the last one is a thistle, but has been a while since i have seen one bloom so i cant
remember. i recall a purple flower with thorned base leaves and the plant leaves themselves are
thorned (but not in picture).
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

> ctg <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > Borrowed a digital camera for the week, I must buy one of these
things...

> > Catching the evening light: http://www.chrisgroff.com/lily.jpg
> >
> > http://www.chrisgroff.com/lilies.jpg
> >
> > I don't remember what these are called http://www.chrisgroff.com/purple.jpg
> >
> > Chris
> >

> i think the last one is a thistle, but has been a while since i have seen one bloom so i cant
> remember. i recall a purple flower with thorned base leaves and the plant leaves themselves are
> thorned (but not in picture).
> --
> ~Travis
>
> http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

why dont you take this to : alt.not-bicycle.related >?

Dave

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > <snip>
> >
> > I thought you were going to give up the Egg Foo Yong recipe.
> >
> > JD
>
> Hehehe...funny movie!!

I think that Woody is a pathetic whiny little *****, but that flick was one of the funniest I have
ever seen. I saw it when it was originally released and it still sticks in my mind as being great.

JD

> I think that Woody is a pathetic whiny little *****, but that flick was one of the funniest I have
> ever seen. I saw it when it was originally released and it still sticks in my mind as being great.
>
> JD
I have to agree with your assessment of Woody, but I also liked "Take the Money and Run". Favorite
scene was the marching band scene where he played the cello.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)