What's up Tiger Lily?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ctg, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    Tags:

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

    ctg <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > Borrowed a digital camera for the week, I must buy one of these things...
    >
    > Catching the evening light: http://www.chrisgroff.com/lily.jpg
    >
    > http://www.chrisgroff.com/lilies.jpg
    >
    > I don't remember what these are called http://www.chrisgroff.com/purple.jpg
    >
    > Chris

    i think the last one is a thistle, but has been a while since i have seen one bloom so i cant
    remember. i recall a purple flower with thorned base leaves and the plant leaves themselves are
    thorned (but not in picture).
    --
    ~Travis

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  3. David L

    David L Guest

    > ctg <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > > Borrowed a digital camera for the week, I must buy one of these
    things...

    > > Catching the evening light: http://www.chrisgroff.com/lily.jpg
    > >
    > > http://www.chrisgroff.com/lilies.jpg
    > >
    > > I don't remember what these are called http://www.chrisgroff.com/purple.jpg
    > >
    > > Chris
    > >

    > i think the last one is a thistle, but has been a while since i have seen one bloom so i cant
    > remember. i recall a purple flower with thorned base leaves and the plant leaves themselves are
    > thorned (but not in picture).
    > --
    > ~Travis
    >
    > http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

    why dont you take this to : alt.not-bicycle.related >?

    Dave

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  6. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > <snip>
    > >
    > > I thought you were going to give up the Egg Foo Yong recipe.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Hehehe...funny movie!!

    I think that Woody is a pathetic whiny little bitch, but that flick was one of the funniest I have
    ever seen. I saw it when it was originally released and it still sticks in my mind as being great.

    JD

  8. "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I think that Woody is a pathetic whiny little bitch, but that flick was one of the funniest I have
    > ever seen. I saw it when it was originally released and it still sticks in my mind as being great.
    >
    > JD
    I have to agree with your assessment of Woody, but I also liked "Take the Money and Run". Favorite
    scene was the marching band scene where he played the cello.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)